Pure Encapsulations ProFlora 50B Capsules 60
Why not try...
- Pure Encapsulations Liposomal Glutathione Capsules 60Pure Encapsulations Liposomal Gluta ...£104.69
- Pharma Hemp Entourage CBD Drops 20% 10mlPharmahemp CBD Drops are made from ...Special Price £95.99 Regular Price £119.99
- Pharma Hemp CBD Golden Amber Paste 40% (2000mg) 5mlPharmahemp CBD Golden Amber Paste i ...Special Price £95.99 Regular Price £119.99
Pure Encapsulations ProFlora 50B Capsules:
- Features a high strength of 50 billion CFU per capsule
- Acid-resistant capsules to avoid destruction in stomach acid and delivery to the intestine
- Multi-strain blend of Lactobacillus and Bifidobacterium species
- Suitable for vegetarians and vegans
Key benefits of Pure Encapsulations ProFlora 50B:
- ProFlora 50B offers 50 billion colony forming units (CFU) of good bacteria per capsule.
- Provides specific and well and documented strains of bacteria
- ProFlora 50B provides broad-spectrum bacterial strains
- In acid-resistant capsules to avoid destruction in stomach acid and deliver them to the intestine.
- Suitable for vegetarians and vegans.
How to take Pure Encapsulations ProFlora 50B Capsules:
As a food supplement, take 1 capsule daily, with or between meals, or as directed by a healthcare professional.
Allergen Information for Pure Encapsulations ProFlora 50B Capsules:
All Pure EncapsulationsÂ® products are free-from: Wheat and gluten, Egg, Peanuts, Trans fats and hydrogenated oils, GMOs, Magnesium stearate, Titanium dioxide, Carrageenan, Coatings and shellacs, Artificial colours, flavours and sweeteners, Unnecessary binders, fillers and preservatives.
Pure EncapsulationsÂ® products are made using hypoallergenic ingredients, are scientifically tested by third-party laboratories and are designed to deliver predictable results.
Brand: Pure Encapsulations
|Ingredients||Hypoallergenic plant fiber (microcrystalline cellulose), Lactobacillus acidophilus La-14, Lactobacillus rhamnosus Lr-32, Bifidobacterium longum Bl-05, Lactobacillus plantarum Lp-115, Bifidobacterium lactis Bl-04. Vegetarian capsule (hydroxypropyl methyl cellulose).|
|Disclaimer||This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. Results may vary from individual to individual. While we try to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Please check the bottle for the most up to date information.|
|Suitable for||Vegan, Vegetarian|
|Age Range||15-35, 36-49, Over 50|
|Sustainability Committment||Landys Chemist is committed to creating a more sustainable world. As part of our commitment we only use recyclable materials for our packaging. That means no plastic waste and we're alway looking for ways to improve further. In addition we recycle the vast majority of our own waste. We also provide invoices electronically rather than on paper to reduce paper waste.|
As an NHS business we work tirelessly to provide support to our local community with a particular focus on those most vulnerable and in need. In addition we also support a number of local charities in North West London to try and help create a more equitable society.