Pure Encapsulations ProFlora G.I. Capsules 60
Why not try...
- Pharmanord Bio-Pycnogenol 40mg Tabs 150Pharmanord Bio-Pycnogenol 40mg &nbs ...£41.49
- Biocare Collagen Complex Vegicaps 120Biocare Collagen Complex Capsules: ...£43.99
- Nature's Plus Spirutein Vanilla 1088gNature's Plus Spirutein Vanill ...£39.45
- Enzymedica Stem XCell Capsules 60Enzymedica Stem XCell Capsules are: ...£41.99
Pure Encapsulations ProFlora G.I. Capsules:
- Multi-strain blend of Lactobacillus, Bifidobacterium and Streptococcus
- Provides 10 billion CFU per capsule for daily use
- Features specific and well and documented bacteria strains
- Shelf-stable for convenient storage and use
- Dairy-free for sensitive individuals
- Suitable for Vegetarians
- Suitable for Vegans
ProFlora G.I. is a shelf-stable blend of good bacteria and dairy-free for sensitive individuals. ProFlora G.I. provides unique strains of Lactobacillus, Bifidobacterium and Streptococcus in a broad-spectrum formula.
How to take Pure Encapsulations ProFlora G.I. Capsules:
As a food supplement, take 1 capsule, 1â2 times daily, with or between meals, or as directed by a healthcare professional
Allergen Information for Pure Encapsulations ProFlora G.I. Capsules:
All Pure EncapsulationsÂ® products are free-from: Wheat and gluten, Egg, Peanuts, Trans fats and hydrogenated oils, GMOs, Magnesium stearate, Titanium dioxide, Carrageenan, Coatings and shellacs, Artificial colours, flavours and sweeteners, Unnecessary binders, fillers and preservatives.
Pure EncapsulationsÂ® products are made using hypoallergenic ingredients, are scientifically tested by third-party laboratories and are designed to deliver predictable results.
Brand: Pure Encapsulations
|Disclaimer||This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. Results may vary from individual to individual. While we try to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Please check the bottle for the most up to date information.|
|Ingredients||Hypoallergenic plant fiber (microcrystalline cellulose), Lactobacillus acidophilus La-14, Bifidobacterium lactis Bl-04, Bifidobacterium bifidum Bb-06, Lactobacillus salivarius Ls-33, Lactobacillus caseii Lc-11, Streptococcus thermophilus. Vegetarian capsule (hydroxypropyl methyl cellulose).|
|Sustainability Committment||Landys Chemist is committed to creating a more sustainable world. As part of our commitment we only use recyclable materials for our packaging. That means no plastic waste and we're alway looking for ways to improve further. In addition we recycle the vast majority of our own waste. We also provide invoices electronically rather than on paper to reduce paper waste.|
As an NHS business we work tirelessly to provide support to our local community with a particular focus on those most vulnerable and in need. In addition we also support a number of local charities in North West London to try and help create a more equitable society.
Here’s what our other customers thought...
- Simply stated, these are working, in terms of keeping my acid reflux at bay. It's only been a couple weeks, but what more needs to said?
- Found these easy to swallow and I began noticing a difference after a week of taking this supplement. Would recommend and would purchase again.
- I have tried many types of probiotics and have been taking pure encapsulations for the last few months and find I have less problems with the GI tract
- Doc has me on a ton of meds/supplements for a thyroid condition. I chose these after some reach and I feel pretty good so I assume it's all worki
- I am not 100% loyal to any brand at this point - except Bio Kult - I keep that in my rotation - mostly because I find it controls my sinuses - This br