Pure Encapsulations ProFloraGG 25B Capsules 60
Why not try...
- Pure Encapsulations Nutrient 950E without Cu, Fe & Iodine Capsules 180Pure Encapsulations Nutrient 950E w ...£47.25
- Optibac for Babies and Children Sachets 90High quality, well-researched live ...£45.99
- Optibac For Women Capsules 90Optibac For Women Capsules have bee ...£49.99
- Nature's Plus Hempceutix Stress Vegicaps 60Nature's Plus Hempceutix Stres ...£48.25Out of stock
Pure Encapsulations ProFloraGG 25B Capsules:
- Featuring Lactobacillus rhamnosus GG, one of the most studied strains of bacteria
- Offers 25 billion CFU per capsule
- Shelf-stable bacteria and no refrigeration required.
- Dairy free, certified gluten-free, hypoallergenic and vegetarian
- Suitable for Vegetarians
- Not Suitable for Vegans
ProFloraGG 25B offers 25 billion CFU per capsule of Lactobacillus rhamnosus GG. Featuring Lactobacillus rhamnosus GG, one of the most characterized and clinically studied strains of bacteria available. With shelf-stable bacteria and no refrigeration required. Dairy free, certified gluten-free, hypoallergenic and vegetarian.
How to take Pure Encapsulations ProFloraGG 25B Capsules:
As a food supplement, take 1 capsule daily, with or between meals, or as directed by a healthcare professional.
Allergen Information for Pure Encapsulations ProFloraGG 25B Capsules:
All Pure EncapsulationsÂ® products are free-from: Wheat and gluten, Egg, Peanuts, Trans fats and hydrogenated oils, GMOs, Magnesium stearate, Titanium dioxide, Carrageenan, Coatings and shellacs, Artificial colours, flavours and sweeteners, Unnecessary binders, fillers and preservatives.
Pure EncapsulationsÂ® products are made using hypoallergenic ingredients, are scientifically tested by third-party laboratories and are designed to deliver predictable results.
Brand: Pure Encapsulations
|Disclaimer||This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. Results may vary from individual to individual. While we try to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Please check the bottle for the most up to date information.|
|Ingredients||Hypoallergenic plant fiber (microcrystalline cellulose), Lactobacillus rhamnosus GG. Vegetarian capsule (hydroxypropyl methyl cellulose).|
|Sustainability Committment||Landys Chemist is committed to creating a more sustainable world. As part of our commitment we only use recyclable materials for our packaging. That means no plastic waste and we're alway looking for ways to improve further. In addition we recycle the vast majority of our own waste. We also provide invoices electronically rather than on paper to reduce paper waste.|
As an NHS business we work tirelessly to provide support to our local community with a particular focus on those most vulnerable and in need. In addition we also support a number of local charities in North West London to try and help create a more equitable society.
Here’s what our other customers thought...
- Amazing. I noticed immediately less bloating after taking product for less than a week
- Easy to take, I love that they are shelf stable because it’s easier to remember to take them versus going into the refrigerator! Pure encapsulations
- Purchased this at the recommendation of our Nutritionist to help my son with his Chron's disease. He's been taking it for about 6 months now
- My naturopathic doctor recommended these after a test showed I had none of this good bacteria in my gut. Once I started taking them my symptoms almost