Pure Encapsulations PureDefense Capsules 120
Why not try...
- Doctor's Best High Absorption CoQ10 with BioPerine 200mg Vcaps 180Doctor's Best High Absorption ...Special Price £59.86 Regular Price £74.82Out of stock
- Solgar Extra Strength Glucosamine Chondroitin MSM tabs 120Solgar Extra Strength Glucosamine C ...Special Price £59.49 Regular Price £84.99
- Doctor's Best High Absorption CoQ10 with BioPerine 600mg Vcaps 60Doctor's Best High Absorption ...Special Price £60.19 Regular Price £75.24
- Pure Encapsulations Acetyl-L-Carnitine 500mg Capsules 60Pure Encapsulations Acetyl-L-Carnit ...Special Price £57.05 Regular Price £76.07
Pure Encapsulations PureDefense Capsules:
- Featuring n-acetylcysteine (NAC), EpiCor dried yeast fermentate complex, Elderberry fruit extract and quercetin.
- With 450 mg of NAC in each serving of two capsules.
- EpiCor is a dried yeast fermentate complex that has undergone published clinical research.
- Provides 1000 IU (25 ug) vitamin D3 in each serving of two capsules.
- Vitamin C, D and Zinc contribute to the normal function of the immune system.
PureDefense is a targeted blend of nutrients and plant extracts including Vitamin C, D and Zinc which contribute to the normal function of the immune system. Also providing n-acetylcysteine (NAC), EpiCor dried yeast fermentate complex, Elderberry fruit extract and quercetin. Featuring 450 mg of NAC in each serving of two capsules. EpiCor is a dried yeast fermentate complex that has undergone published clinical research. Provides 1000 IU (25 ug) vitamin D3 in each serving of two capsules.
How to use Pure Encapsulations PureDefense Capsules
As a food supplement, take 2 capsules, twice daily, with meals, or as directed by a healthcare professional.
|Ingredients||N-acetyl-l-cysteine, ascorbic acid, EpiCor® dried yeast fermentate complex (from Saccharomyces cerevisiae), Elderberry extract, quercetin, zinc citrate, ascorbyl palmitate (antioxidant), cholecalciferol. Vegetarian capsule (hydroxypropyl methyl cellulose).|
|Disclaimer||This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. Results may vary from individual to individual. While we try to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Please check the bottle for the most up to date information.|
|Free from||Gluten, Soy, Dairy|
|Gender||Male, Female, Unisex|
|Age Range||15-35, 36-49, Over 50|
|Sustainability Committment||Landys Chemist is committed to creating a more sustainable world. As part of our commitment we only use recyclable materials for our packaging. That means no plastic waste and we're alway looking for ways to improve further. In addition we recycle the vast majority of our own waste. We also provide invoices electronically rather than on paper to reduce paper waste.|
As an NHS business we work tirelessly to provide support to our local community with a particular focus on those most vulnerable and in need. In addition we also support a number of local charities in North West London to try and help create a more equitable society.