Pure Encapsulations Quercetin Capsules 60
Why not try...
- Jarrow Formulas Bile Acid Factors Caps 120✓ A Mixture of Highly Concentrate ...£31.64
- Solgar Extra Strength Glucosamine Chondroitin MSM tabs 60Solgar Extra Strength Glucosamine C ...Special Price £33.49 Regular Price £47.50
- Pharmanord Bio-Quinone Q10 Green + 60 Free SelenoPrecise Caps/Tabs 60Pharmanord Bio-Quinone Q10 Green + ...Special Price £30.36 Regular Price £37.95
Pure Encapsulations Quercetin Capsules:
- Features pure quercetin derived from a natural plant source
- Quercetin is one of the most bioactive and best studied bioflavonoids
- Each vegetarian capsule provides 250 mg of quercetin
- Suitable for Vegetarians
- Suitable for Vegans
Quercetin features pure quercetin derived from a natural plant source. Quercetin is a flavonoid found in many fruits and vegetables and is one of the most bioactive and best studied bioflavonoids. Each vegetarian capsule provides 250 mg of quercetin.
How to take Pure Encapsulations Quercetin Capsules:
As a food supplement, take 2-4 capsules daily, in divided doses, with or between meals, or as directed by a healthcare professional.
Allergen Information for Pure Encapsulations Quercetin Capsules:
All Pure EncapsulationsÂ® products are free-from: Wheat and gluten, Egg, Peanuts, Trans fats and hydrogenated oils, GMOs, Magnesium stearate, Titanium dioxide, Carrageenan, Coatings and shellacs, Artificial colors, flavors and sweeteners, Unnecessary binders, fillers and preservatives.
Pure EncapsulationsÂ® products are made using hypoallergenic ingredients, are scientifically validated by third-party laboratories and are designed to deliver predictable results.
Brand: Pure Encapsulations
|Ingredients||Quercetin, hypoallergenic plant fiber (microcrystalline cellulose). Vegetarian capsule (hydroxypropyl methyl cellulose).|
|Disclaimer||This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. Results may vary from individual to individual. While we try to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Please check the bottle for the most up to date information.|
|Suitable for||Vegan, Vegetarian|
|Age Range||15-35, 36-49, Over 50|
|Sustainability Committment||Landys Chemist is committed to creating a more sustainable world. As part of our commitment we only use recyclable materials for our packaging. That means no plastic waste and we're alway looking for ways to improve further. In addition we recycle the vast majority of our own waste. We also provide invoices electronically rather than on paper to reduce paper waste.|
As an NHS business we work tirelessly to provide support to our local community with a particular focus on those most vulnerable and in need. In addition we also support a number of local charities in North West London to try and help create a more equitable society.
Here’s what our other customers thought...
- I take Quercetin daily for its anti-histamine qualities. It has been an effective tool in my ongoing battle with histamine issues especially when it
- Daughter in law suggested I take this for arthritis
- So far seems to be working well, bought it to boost my system due to having coronavirus. I take it along with zinc.
- Quercitin helps to keep colds, flu and virus away for me. I have seasonal allergies and taking this regularity helps me breathe.