Pure Encapsulations Resveratrol Capsules 60
Why not try...
- Terranova Life Drink Unflavoured Powder 227gLife Drink contains a mix of prebio ...Special Price £22.92 Regular Price £28.65Out of stock
- Lamberts Vitamin E 400iu Capsules 180Lamberts Vitamin E 400iu Capsules: ...£22.99
- VitaRite Meno-Forte with Red Clover Complex Vegicaps 60✓ Helps Correct Hormonal Bal ...£23.99
- Quest Vitamins Super Once A Day (Twin Pack 2X90) Tabs 180Quest Vitamins Super Once A Day is ...£23.99
Pure Encapsulations Resveratrol Capsules:
- Natural plant-source resveratrol
- Standardised to contain 20% trans resveratrol
- Each vegetarian capsule provides 40mg of resveratrol
- Suitable for Vegetarians
- Suitable for Vegans
Resveratrol features the phytonutrient often associated with red skinned grapes. Pure Encapsulations Resveratrol is derived from one of the richest known sources, Polygonum cuspidatum, a plant utilised nutritionally for centuries.
How to take Pure Encapsulations Resveratrol Capsules:
As a food supplement, take 1-5 capsules daily, in divided doses, with or between meals, or as directed by a healthcare professional.
Allergen information for Pure Encapsulations Resveratrol Capsules:
All Pure EncapsulationsÂ® products are free-from: Wheat and gluten, Egg, Peanuts, Trans fats and hydrogenated oils, GMOs, Magnesium stearate, Titanium dioxide, Carrageenan, Coatings and shellacs, Artificial colors, flavors and sweeteners, Unnecessary binders, fillers and preservatives.
Pure EncapsulationsÂ® products are made using hypoallergenic ingredients, are scientifically validated by third-party laboratories and are designed to deliver predictable results.
Brand: Pure Encapsulations
|Sustainability Committment||Landys Chemist is committed to creating a more sustainable world. As part of our commitment we only use recyclable materials for our packaging. That means no plastic waste and we're alway looking for ways to improve further. In addition we recycle the vast majority of our own waste. We also provide invoices electronically rather than on paper to reduce paper waste.|
As an NHS business we work tirelessly to provide support to our local community with a particular focus on those most vulnerable and in need. In addition we also support a number of local charities in North West London to try and help create a more equitable society.