Pure Encapsulations Vision Support Formula Capsules 60
Why not try...
- Viridian Ultimate Beauty Skin Hydration Capsules 60Viridian Ultimate Beauty Skin Hydra ...£65.15
- Pure Encapsulations CurcumaSorb Capsules 180Pure Encapsulations CurcumaSorb Cap ...£60.90
- Viridian Synbiotic Daily High Strength Veg Caps 60Viridian Synbiotic Daily High Stren ...£57.45
- Manuka Health MGO 400+ Pure Manuka Honey 500gMGO 400+ Pure Manuka Honey 500g is ...Special Price £63.99 Regular Price £79.99
Pure Encapsulations Vision Support Formula Capsules:
- Featuring the macular carotenoids lutein and zeaxanthin
- Vitamin A contributes to the maintenance of normal vision
- Provides N-acetyl-l-cysteine and Setria reduced glutathione.
- With high quality bilberry and grape seed extract
- Vitamin C contributes to the protection of cells from oxidative stress
- Suitable for Vegetarians and Vegans
Vision Support Formula is a blend of powerful nutrients and botanicals formulated with vitamin A to support healthy vision. Featuring lutein and zeaxanthin, the only two carotenoids found in macular pigment. Provides N-acetyl-l-cysteine and Setria reduced glutathione. With high quality bilberry and grape seed extract. Vitamin C contributes to the protection of cells from oxidative stress
How to use Pure Encapsulations Vision Support Formula Capsules:
As a food supplement, take 2 capsules, once daily, with a meal, or as directed by a healthcare professional
Allergen information for Pure Encapsulations Vision Support Formula Capsules:
All Pure Encapsulations products are free-from: Wheat and gluten, Egg, Peanuts, Trans fats and hydrogenated oils, GMOs, Magnesium stearate, Titanium dioxide, Carrageenan, Coatings and shellacs, Artificial colors, flavors and sweeteners, Unnecessary binders, fillers and preservatives.
Pure Encapsulations products are made using hypoallergenic ingredients, are scientifically validated by third-party laboratories and are designed to deliver predictable results.
About Pure Encapsulations:
|Disclaimer||This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. Results may vary from individual to individual. While we try to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Please check the bottle for the most up to date information.|
|Ingredients||Ascorbic acid, n-acetyl-l-cysteine, beta-carotene, lutein, ascorbyl palmitate, bilberry extract, grape seed extract, Setria® glutathione, zeaxanthin, lycopene. Vegetarian capsule (hydroxypropyl methyl cellulose).|
|Sustainability Committment||Landys Chemist is committed to creating a more sustainable world. As part of our commitment we only use recyclable materials for our packaging. That means no plastic waste and we're alway looking for ways to improve further. In addition we recycle the vast majority of our own waste. We also provide invoices electronically rather than on paper to reduce paper waste.|
As an NHS business we work tirelessly to provide support to our local community with a particular focus on those most vulnerable and in need. In addition we also support a number of local charities in North West London to try and help create a more equitable society.