Pure Encapsulations Vitamin D3 5000iu Capsules 120
Why not try...
- Viridian MAX POTENCY Rhodiola Rosea Root Extract Veg Caps 150Viridian MAX POTENCY Rhodiola Rosea ...£39.40
- OptiBac Everyday Capsules 90Optibac Every day provides you with ...£36.99
- BioCare MicroCell CoQ-10 Plus Linseed Vegicaps 60BioCare MicroCell CoQ-10 Plus Linse ...£40.69
- Nature's Plus Source of Life Gold Multi Vitamin Liquid 887mlNature's Plus Source o ...Special Price £38.21 Regular Price £44.95
Pure Encapsulations Vitamin D3 5000iu Capsules:
- Provides 5000 IU (125 ug) vitamin D3 per capsule
- With vitamin D as D3, the preferred form of vitamin D
- Contributes to normal absorption and utilisation of calcium and phosphorus
- Contributes to the maintenance of normal muscle function, teeth and bones
- Contributes to the normal function of the immune system
- Suitable for Vegetarians
- Not suitable for Vegans
Vitamin D3 5000 IU (125 ug) provides pure vitamin D as D3, the preferred form of vitamin D. Vitamin D contributes to the maintenance of normal muscle function and normal bones. Vitamin D also contributes to the normal function of the immune system.
How to use Pure Encapsulations Vitamin D3 5000iu Capsules:
As a food supplement, take 1 capsule daily, with a meal, or as directed by a healthcare professional.
Allergen information for Pure Encapsulations Vitamin D3 5000iu Capsules:
All Pure Encapsulations products are free-from: Wheat and gluten, Egg, Peanuts, Trans fats and hydrogenated oils, GMOs, Magnesium stearate, Titanium dioxide, Carrageenan, Coatings and shellacs, Artificial colors, flavors and sweeteners, Unnecessary binders, fillers and preservatives.
Pure Encapsulations products are made using hypoallergenic ingredients, are scientifically tested by third-party laboratories and are designed to deliver predictable results.
Brand: Pure Encapsulations
Also Available: 60 Capsules
|Ingredients||Hypoallergenic plant fiber (microcrystalline cellulose), cholecalciferol. Vegetarian capsule (hydroxypropyl methyl cellulose).|
|Disclaimer||This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. Results may vary from individual to individual. While we try to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Please check the bottle for the most up to date information.|
|Age Range||15-35, 36-49, Over 50|
|Sustainability Committment||Landys Chemist is committed to creating a more sustainable world. As part of our commitment we only use recyclable materials for our packaging. That means no plastic waste and we're alway looking for ways to improve further. In addition we recycle the vast majority of our own waste. We also provide invoices electronically rather than on paper to reduce paper waste.|
As an NHS business we work tirelessly to provide support to our local community with a particular focus on those most vulnerable and in need. In addition we also support a number of local charities in North West London to try and help create a more equitable society.