Pure Encapsulations Vitamin D3 Liquid 22.5ml
Why not try...
- Terranova Full-Spectrum Multivitamin Complex Vegicaps 100Full-Spectrum Multivitamin Complex ...Special Price £21.84 Regular Price £27.30
- Viridian Scandinavian Rainbow Trout Oil Capsules 90Viridian Scandinavian Rainbow Trout ...£21.40
Pure Encapsulations Vitamin D3 Liquid:
- Provides 1000 IU (25 ug) of pure vitamin D3 per drop
- Featuring a convenient liquid formula for easy use
- Contributes to the maintenance of normal muscle function and normal bones
- Contributes to the normal function of the immune system
- Suitable for Vegetarians
- Not suitable for Vegans
Vitamin D3 Liquid provides 1000 IU (25 ug) pure vitamin D as D3, the preferred form of vitamin D, per drop. Featuring a convenient liquid formula for easy use. Vitamin D contributes to the maintenance of normal muscle function and normal bones. Vitamin D also contributes to the normal function of the immune system.
How to use Pure Encapsulations Vitamin D3 Liquid:
As a food supplement, take 1-2 drops, once daily, with a meal, or as directed by your healthcare professional.
Allergen information for Pure Encapsulations Vitamin D3 Liquid:
All Pure Encapsulations products are free-from: Wheat and gluten, Egg, Peanuts, Trans fats and hydrogenated oils, GMOs, Magnesium stearate, Titanium dioxide, Carrageenan, Coatings and shellacs, Artificial colors, flavors and sweeteners, Unnecessary binders, fillers and preservatives.
Pure Encapsulations products are made using hypoallergenic ingredients, are scientifically tested by third-party laboratories and are designed to deliver predictable results.
About Pure Encapsulations:
|Disclaimer||This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. Results may vary from individual to individual. While we try to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Please check the bottle for the most up to date information.|
|Ingredients||Cholecalciferol, medium chain triglycerides.|
|Sustainability Committment||Landys Chemist is committed to creating a more sustainable world. As part of our commitment we only use recyclable materials for our packaging. That means no plastic waste and we're alway looking for ways to improve further. In addition we recycle the vast majority of our own waste. We also provide invoices electronically rather than on paper to reduce paper waste.|
As an NHS business we work tirelessly to provide support to our local community with a particular focus on those most vulnerable and in need. In addition we also support a number of local charities in North West London to try and help create a more equitable society.
Here’s what our other customers thought...
- Hypoallergenic liquid d3 supplement. Very hard to find, but a little pricey.
- I have been using this product for years, it’s highly effective!
- Easy to use and not bad tasting
- I like this. It's a fast and easy way to get Vitamin D, without swallowing a big pill and wondering if it will get absorbed or not. It doesn'
- I love taking vitamin D in drop form. You can easily adjust the dosage.. Good quality.
- no side effects
- ill working with this supplement, the taste isn't all that good - but it's not meant to be. So trying to find a good disguise to put the dro
- Just a drop or two in my juice helps my immune system stay strong especially during this pandemic and the consequence of staying inside.