Pure Encapsulations Vitamin E (mixed tocopherols) Capsules 90
Why not try...
- Nature's Plus Ageloss Rejuvabolic Tabs 90Nature's Plus Ageloss Rejuvabo ...Special Price £40.38 Regular Price £47.50
- Motion Nutrition Classic Collagen 360gMotion Nutrition Classic Collagen: ...£39.99
- Nature's Plus Source of Life Gold Multi Vitamin Liquid 887mlNature's Plus Source o ...Special Price £38.21 Regular Price £44.95
Pure Encapsulations Vitamin E (mixed tocopherols) Capsules:
- Features natural vitamin E with mixed tocopherols
- Provides 400 IU as natural d-alpha tocopherol in each capsule
- Dontributes to the protection of cells from oxidative stress
- Not suitable for vegetarians
- Not suitable for vegans
Vitamin E with mixed tocopherols provides vitamin E as natural d-alpha tocopherol with natural mixed tocopherols (d-alpha, beta and gamma) for a synergistic, full-spectrum formulation. Vitamin E contributes to the protection of cells from oxidative stress.
How to use Pure Encapsulations Vitamin E (mixed tocopherols):
As a food supplement, take 1 softgel daily, with a meal, or as directed by a healthcare professional.
Allergen information for Pure Encapsulations Vitamin E (mixed tocopherols):
All Pure Encapsulations products are free-from: Wheat and gluten, Egg, Peanuts, Trans fats and hydrogenated oils, GMOs, Magnesium stearate, Titanium dioxide, Carrageenan, Coatings and shellacs, Artificial colors, flavors and sweeteners, Unnecessary binders, fillers and preservatives.
Pure Encapsulations products are made using hypoallergenic ingredients, are scientifically tested by third-party laboratories and are designed to deliver predictable results.
About Pure Encapsulations:
|Ingredients||D-alpha tocopherol, rapeseed oil, sunflower oil, mixed tocopherols. Softgel capsule (gelatin, glycerin, water).|
|Disclaimer||This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. Results may vary from individual to individual. While we try to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Please check the bottle for the most up to date information.|
|Age Range||15-35, 36-49, Over 50|
|Sustainability Committment||Landys Chemist is committed to creating a more sustainable world. As part of our commitment we only use recyclable materials for our packaging. That means no plastic waste and we're alway looking for ways to improve further. In addition we recycle the vast majority of our own waste. We also provide invoices electronically rather than on paper to reduce paper waste.|
As an NHS business we work tirelessly to provide support to our local community with a particular focus on those most vulnerable and in need. In addition we also support a number of local charities in North West London to try and help create a more equitable society.
Here’s what our other customers thought...
- Small.. but what you’d expect for vit E capsule but great quality. I trust Pure products.
- I used to take Vit. E for this reason, however, I don't want to take the extra unhealthy fillers found in other brands.
- I have no adverse reactions to this product
- This product has improved my skin. I have very sensitive and dry skin and since using it feels not as dry and itchy and very soft.
- This product stands out as an extremely high quality Vitamin E supplement. Firstly, it uses D-Alpha Tocopherol, instead of DL-Alpha Tocopherol (which
- Best supplement hands down! This is the most ideal product I've encountered in the UK market to undergo Vitamin E therapy with, D-Alpha-Tocophero