Pure Encapsulations Zinc 30 Capsules 180
Why not try...
- Viridian Hyaluronic Acid 50mg Veg Caps 90Viridian Hyaluronic Acid 50mg Capsu ...£45.75
- Viridian MultiPhytoNutrient Veg Caps 90Viridian MultiPhytoNutrient Capsule ...£45.00
- BioCare Butyric Acid Complex Vegicaps 90BioCare Butyric Acid Complex Capsul ...£44.89
- Solgar Whey To Go Protein Powder Natural Vanilla Flavour 907gSolgar Whey To Go Protein Powder Na ...Special Price £44.99 Regular Price £63.99
- Pure Encapsulations ProFlora 5 Capsules 60Pure Encapsulations ProFlora 5 Caps ...£44.02
Pure Encapsulations Zinc 30 Capsules:
- Provides 30mg of zinc in each vegetarian capsule
- Contributes to normal DNA synthesis and acid-base metabolism
- Contributes to the maintenance of normal testosterone levels in the blood
- Contributes to normal fertility and reproduction
- Contributes to the maintenance of normal hair, skin and nails
- Contributes to the normal function of the immune system
- Contributes to normal cognitive function
Zinc 30 provides 30 mg of zinc as citrate. Zinc contributes to the maintenance of normal hair, skin and nails. Zinc also contributes to the normal function of the immune system and normal cognitive function.
Directions for use:
As a food supplement, take 1 capsule daily, with a meal, or as directed by a health professional.
Allergen information for Pure Encapsulations Zinc 30 Capsules:
All Pure Encapsulations® products are free-from: Wheat and gluten, Egg, Peanuts, Trans fats and hydrogenated oils, GMOs, Magnesium stearate, Titanium dioxide, Carrageenan, Coatings and shellacs, Artificial colours, flavours and sweeteners, Unnecessary binders, fillers and preservatives.
Pure Encapsulations® products are made using hypoallergenic ingredients, are scientifically tested by third-party laboratories and are designed to deliver predictable results.
Brand: Pure Encapsulations
Also available in: 60 Capsules
|Ingredients||Zinc citrate, hypoallergenic plant fiber (microcrystalline cellulose), ascorbyl palmitate. Vegetarian capsule (hydroxypropyl methyl cellulose).|
|Disclaimer||This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. Results may vary from individual to individual. While we try to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Please check the bottle for the most up to date information.|
|Suitable for||Vegan, Vegetarian|
|Age Range||15-35, 36-49, Over 50|
|Sustainability Committment||Landys Chemist is committed to creating a more sustainable world. As part of our commitment we only use recyclable materials for our packaging. That means no plastic waste and we're alway looking for ways to improve further. In addition we recycle the vast majority of our own waste. We also provide invoices electronically rather than on paper to reduce paper waste.|
As an NHS business we work tirelessly to provide support to our local community with a particular focus on those most vulnerable and in need. In addition we also support a number of local charities in North West London to try and help create a more equitable society.
Here’s what our other customers thought...
- I have been purchasing this product for years and very content with it.
- Very easy to swallow
- No flavour but there is a distinct smell. Use in addition to my thyroid meds. Blood test not yet done. Too early to say if they are helping.
- Great service and great advice. I will definitely be recommending to friends and family for all our heath products.