Pure Encapsulations Zinc (citrate) Capsules 60
Why not try...
- Lamberts Vitamin C 1000mg Time Release Tablets 180Lamberts Vitamin C 1000mg Time Rele ...£13.99
Pure Encapsulations Zinc (citrate) Capsules:
- Features high bioavailability zinc picolinate
- Provides 30 mg of zinc in each vegetarian capsule
- Contributes to normal DNA synthesis and acid-base metabolism
- Contributes to the maintenance of normal testosterone levels in the blood
- Contributes to normal fertility and reproduction
- Contributes to the maintenance of normal hair, skin and nails
- Contributes to the normal function of the immune system
- Contributes to normal cognitive function
- Suitable for Vegetarians
- Suitable for Vegans
Zinc (citrate) provides 30 mg of zinc as zinc picolinate, a high absorption mineral chelate. Zinc contributes to the maintenance of normal hair, skin and nails. Zinc also contributes to the normal function of the immune system and normal cognitive function.
How to use Pure Encapsulations Zinc (citrate) Capsules
As a food supplement, take 1 capsule daily, with a meal, or as directed by a health professional.
Allergen information for Pure Encapsulations Zinc (citrate) Capsules
All Pure Encapsulations products are free-from: Wheat and gluten, Egg, Peanuts, Trans fats and hydrogenated oils, GMOs, Magnesium stearate, Titanium dioxide, Carrageenan, Coatings and shellacs, Artificial colors, flavors and sweeteners, Unnecessary binders, fillers and preservatives.
Pure Encapsulations products are made using hypoallergenic ingredients, are scientifically validated by third-party laboratories and are designed to deliver predictable results.
About Pure Encapsulations:
|Sustainability Committment||Landys Chemist is committed to creating a more sustainable world. As part of our commitment we only use recyclable materials for our packaging. That means no plastic waste and we're alway looking for ways to improve further. In addition we recycle the vast majority of our own waste. We also provide invoices electronically rather than on paper to reduce paper waste.|
As an NHS business we work tirelessly to provide support to our local community with a particular focus on those most vulnerable and in need. In addition we also support a number of local charities in North West London to try and help create a more equitable society.
Here’s what our other customers thought...
- I'll love to see this product in the next giveaway