Quest Vitamins Folic Acid 400mcg Tabs 90
Why not try...
- Nature's Aid Vitamin C 1000mg Low Acid Tablets 30Vegetarian and Vegan. No artificial ...£3.99
- Quest Vitamins Siberian Ginseng Extract 35mg Tabs 30Quest Vitamins Siberian Ginseng Ext ...£3.99
- Nature's Aid Almond Oil 150mlVegetarian & Vegan. No ...£3.99
- Nature's Aid Sea Kelp 187mg (providing 150ug Iodine) Tablets 180Suitable for vegetarians Suitab ...£3.99
- Lamberts Folic Acid 400ug Tablets 100Daily intake: 1 tablet ...£3.99
- A.Vogel Echinaforce Echinacea Drops 15mlHelps fight the misery of colds and ...£4.15
Folate (folic acid) contributes to maternal tissue growth during pregnancy to reduce the risk of neural tube defects and has a role in body cell division and blood formation.
Supplemental folic acid intake increases maternal folate status. Low maternal folate status is a risk factor in the development of neural tube defects in the developing foetus. It also supports immune function and may help reduce tiredness and fatigue. Women who are planning or in the early stages of pregnancy, are advised to take 400mcg of folic acid as a supplement daily to ensure a dietary intake.
Directions: Take one tablet daily with food.
|Ingredients||Bulking agent: Microcrystalline Cellulose, di-Calcium Phosphate, Magnesium Stearate, Anti-caking agent: Silicon Dioxide, Folacin (as folic acid).|
|Disclaimer||Please note: The products offered are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Results are not guaranteed and may vary from individual to individual.|
|Sustainability Committment||Landys Chemist is committed to creating a more sustainable world. As part of our commitment we only use recyclable materials for our packaging. That means no plastic waste and we're alway looking for ways to improve further. In addition we recycle the vast majority of our own waste. We also provide invoices electronically rather than on paper to reduce paper waste.|
As an NHS business we work tirelessly to provide support to our local community with a particular focus on those most vulnerable and in need. In addition we also support a number of local charities in North West London to try and help create a more equitable society.
Here’s what our other customers thought...