Quest Vitamins Synergistic Zinc Tabs 30
Why not try...
- Nature's Aid Zinc Lozenge (Peppermint) with Rosehip + Vitamin C Lozenges 30Vegetarian and Vegan. No a ...£3.99
- A.Vogel Bambu Coffee Substitute 100gBambu is a 100% natural coffee alte ...£4.00
- Quest Vitamins Saw Palmetto Extract 36mg Tabs 30Quest Vitamins Saw Palmetto Extract ...£3.99
- HealthAid Vitamin C 500mg Orange Effervescent Tablets 20Effervescent Vitamin C 500mg Tablet ...£3.99
- Nature's Aid Vitamin C 100mg Mini Drops for infants & children - Orange flavour 50mlSuitable for vegetarians and Vega ...£4.00
- Nature's Aid Sea Kelp 187mg (providing 150ug Iodine) Tablets 180Suitable for vegetarians Suitab ...£3.99
Quest Vitamins Synergistic Zinc provides zinc and copper which work synergistically and contribute to the normal function of the immune system and the protection of cells from oxidative stress.
Zinc also contributes to the maintenance of normal hair, nails and skin, promoting general wound, ulceration and scar healing. It plays a role in fertility and reproduction, is needed for normal growth. Low levels of zinc may contribute to infertility, hormonal imbalances, poor wound healing and increased susceptibility to infection.
Directions: Take one tablet daily with food.
|Ingredients||One tablet provides: Mineral Amino Acid blend 112.5mg providing: Zinc 15mg, Copper 750mcg Additional ingredients: Di-calcium phosphate, microcrystalline cellulose, magnesium stearate|
|Disclaimer||Please note: The products offered are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Results are not guaranteed and may vary from individual to individual.|
|Sustainability Committment||Landys Chemist is committed to creating a more sustainable world. As part of our commitment we only use recyclable materials for our packaging. That means no plastic waste and we're alway looking for ways to improve further. In addition we recycle the vast majority of our own waste. We also provide invoices electronically rather than on paper to reduce paper waste.|
As an NHS business we work tirelessly to provide support to our local community with a particular focus on those most vulnerable and in need. In addition we also support a number of local charities in North West London to try and help create a more equitable society.