Ralph Lauren Ralph's Club Eau de Parfum 100ml
Why not try...
- Carolina Herrera Good Girl Legere Eau de Parfum 80mlTop Notes: Ylang-Ylang, Bergamot, O ...Special Price £76.00 Regular Price £98.00
- Thierry Mugler Alien Eau de Parfum Refillable 90mlTop notes: Jasmine Sambac - a rich ...Special Price £80.50 Regular Price £102.00Out of stock
- Carolina Herrera Very Good Girl Eau de Parfum 80mlVery Good Girl takes you on a surpr ...Special Price £85.00 Regular Price £105.00Out of stock
- Marc Jacobs Perfect Eau de Parfum 100mlTop Notes: Rhubarb and DaffodilHear ...Special Price £77.00 Regular Price £99.00Out of stock
- Marc Jacobs Daisy Eau so Intense Eau de Parfum 100mlTop note : Strawberry Heart ...Special Price £80.00 Regular Price £99.00Out of stock
Ralph Lauren Ralph's Club Eau de Parfum Spray for Men.
Top notes: Lavandin and Clary Sage
Heart notes: Virginia Cedarwood
Base notes: Vetiver
Come together at Ralph's Club, where icons of style and culture meet. Elegant and irreverent, this eau de parfum is exclusively crafted from ingredients distilled to their highest quality. Experience the power of Ralph's Club – the greatest night of your life captured in a fragrance.
What does Ralph's Club smell like?
Fresh notes of lavandin and clary sage are balanced by the warm richness of Virginia cedarwood and vetiver to achieve a long-lasting and sensual woodsy scent.
|Ingredients||Alcohol, Parfum/Fragrance, Aqua/Water. Limonene, Benzyl Salicylate, Linalool, Benzyl Alcohol, Coumarin, Citronellol, Geraniol, Citral Methyl Anthranilate, CI 60730/Ext Violet 2, CI14700/Red 4, CI19140/Yellow 5. 560395 14, B257499/1|
|Sustainability Committment||Landys Chemist is committed to creating a more sustainable world. As part of our commitment we only use recyclable materials for our packaging. That means no plastic waste and we're alway looking for ways to improve further. In addition we recycle the vast majority of our own waste. We also provide invoices electronically rather than on paper to reduce paper waste.|
As an NHS business we work tirelessly to provide support to our local community with a particular focus on those most vulnerable and in need. In addition we also support a number of local charities in North West London to try and help create a more equitable society.