Ralph Lauren Safari for Men Eau de Toilette 125ml
Why not try...
- Paco Rabanne Olympea Blossom Eau de Parfum 30mlPaco Rabanne Olympea Blossom Eau de ...Special Price £40.50 Regular Price £51.00
- Mont Blanc Legend Red Eau de Parfum 50mlMont Blanc Legend Red Eau de Parfum ...Special Price £43.00 Regular Price £51.00
- Mont Blanc Legend Night Eau de Parfum 50mlMont Blanc Legend Night Eau de Parf ...Special Price £39.00 Regular Price £39.49Out of stock
- Paco Rabanne 1 Million Eau de Toilette 50mlPaco Rabanne 1 Million Eau de Toile ...Special Price £42.00 Regular Price £53.00
- Hermes Twilly d'Hermes Eau Poivree Eau de Parfum 30mlHermes Twilly d'Hermes Eau Poi ...Special Price £41.00 Regular Price £51.00
- Mont Blanc Explorer Eau de Parfum 60mlMont Blanc Explorer Eau de Parfum S ...Special Price £41.50 Regular Price £52.00
Ralph Lauren Safari for Men Eau de Toilette Spray:
- For Him
- Exotic medley of floral and citrus notes
- Provides a subtle yet sensuous blend
Safari for Men by Ralph Lauren provides a subtle yet sensuous blend.
What does Ralph Lauren Safari for Men Eau de Toilette smell like?
This exotic medley of floral and citrus notes is gently warmed with the essences of bourgeons de cassis, Italian jasmine and fleur d'oranger. Sparkling citrus blends with a sophisticated mix of rich Caribbean spices and warm woody notes.
- Top Notes: Galbanum, Green notes, Mandarin, Aldehyde, Hyacinth, Orange, Daffodil, Blackcurrant
- Base Notes: Cedar, Musk, Vetiver, Styrax, Vanilla, Amber, Tonka Bean, Patchouli
- Heart Notes: Muguet, Rose, Narcissus, Carnation, Orchid, Honey, Jasmine
|Sustainability Committment||Landys Chemist is committed to creating a more sustainable world. As part of our commitment we only use recyclable materials for our packaging. That means no plastic waste and we're alway looking for ways to improve further. In addition we recycle the vast majority of our own waste. We also provide invoices electronically rather than on paper to reduce paper waste.|
As an NHS business we work tirelessly to provide support to our local community with a particular focus on those most vulnerable and in need. In addition we also support a number of local charities in North West London to try and help create a more equitable society.