Rausch Ginseng Caffeine Shampoo For Hair Loss 200ml
Why not try...
- Phyto Detox Rehab Mist 150mlPhyto Detox Rehab Mist helps hair ...Special Price £16.80 Regular Price £21.00
- Rausch Coltsfoot Anti-Dandruff Lotion 200mlRausch Coltsfoot Anti-Dandruff Loti ...Special Price £17.81 Regular Price £20.95
- Phyto PhytoColor Colour Protecting Mask 150mlThis Mask is a must-have for colour ...Special Price £17.60 Regular Price £22.00
- Phyto PhytoColor Shine Activating Care 150mlA finishing, leave-in treatment for ...Special Price £17.60 Regular Price £22.00
- Phyto PhytoKeratine Repairing Care Mask 150ml✓ The ultimate treatment for inte ...Special Price £17.60 Regular Price £22.00
Rausch Ginseng Caffeine Shampoo For Hair Loss:
- Cleanses particularly mildly and stimulates the scalp‘s blood circulation.
- Enhances the effect of RAUSCH HAIR TINCTURE.
- Extracts of ginseng, guarana, tiger grass as well as stimulating caffeine.
Cleanses particularly mildly and stimulates the scalp‘s blood circulation and enhances the effect of RAUSCH HAIR TINCTURE. With valuable extracts of ginseng, guarana, tiger grass as well as stimulating caffeine.
How to use: Depending on the length of hair, put about a hazelnut-sized amount of shampoo into your hand and dilute with water. Spread onto dampened hair and gently massage. Rinse well. Repeat if necessary. High yield: for 30-45 applications.
|Ingredients||Aqua, Sodium Laureth Sulfate (ex Coco), Panax ginseng root extract, Paullinia cupana seed extract, Centella asiatica extract, Lauryl Lactate, Caffeine, Panthenyl Hydroxypropyl Steardimonium Chloride, Coco-Betaine, Benzyl Alcohol, Parfum, Sodium Chloride, Panthenol, PEG-120 Methyl Glucose Dioleate, Benzoic Acid, Dehydroacetic Acid, Limonene, Sodium Benzotrizolyl Butylphenol Sulfonate, Glycerin, CI 42090, CI 47005|
|Disclaimer||Please note: While we try to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists.|
|Sustainability Committment||Landys Chemist is committed to creating a more sustainable world. As part of our commitment we only use recyclable materials for our packaging. That means no plastic waste and we're alway looking for ways to improve further. In addition we recycle the vast majority of our own waste. We also provide invoices electronically rather than on paper to reduce paper waste.|
As an NHS business we work tirelessly to provide support to our local community with a particular focus on those most vulnerable and in need. In addition we also support a number of local charities in North West London to try and help create a more equitable society.