Rausch Seaweed Degreasing Conditoner For Greasy Hair 200ml
Why not try...
- Phyto Phytocedrat Purifying Treatment Shampoo 250mlCleanse your hair and balance your ...Special Price £12.60 Regular Price £15.75
- Phyto PhytoCyane Densifying Treatment Shampoo 250mlHighly recommended for temporary ha ...Special Price £12.60 Regular Price £15.75Out of stock
- Klorane Nourishing Leave-In Cream with Mango Butter 125mlKlorane Nourishing Leave-In Cream w ...£13.00
- Fushi Wellbeing Papaya Seed Oil 50ml✓ Cleansing✓ Skin Brightening, ...£12.00
- Rausch Wheatgerm Nourishing Pack Mask 100mlRausch Wheatgerm Nourishing Pack Ma ...Special Price £12.71 Regular Price £14.95
Rausch Seaweed Degreasing Conditoner For Greasy Hair:
- Effectively prevents the hair from becoming greasy again too quickly.
- Forms a micro-fine protective film on the hair.
- Non-greasy gel with extracts of seaweed and thyme.
Effectively prevents the hair from becoming greasy again too quickly by forming a micro-fine protective film on the hair. Refreshing, non-greasy gel with extracts of seaweed and thyme.
How to use: Apply to washed damp hair, comb through and rinse thoroughly..
|Ingredients||Aqua, Fucus Vesiculosus Extract, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Thymus Vulgaris Oil, Soytrimonium Chloride, Polyquaternium-6, Disodium Lauroamphodiacetate, Propylene Glycol, Lactic Acid, Mica, Phenoxyethanol, Parfum, Linalool, Limonene, Hexyl Cinnamal, CI 77891, CI 42090|
|Disclaimer||Please note: While we try to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists.|
|Sustainability Committment||Landys Chemist is committed to creating a more sustainable world. As part of our commitment we only use recyclable materials for our packaging. That means no plastic waste and we're alway looking for ways to improve further. In addition we recycle the vast majority of our own waste. We also provide invoices electronically rather than on paper to reduce paper waste.|
As an NHS business we work tirelessly to provide support to our local community with a particular focus on those most vulnerable and in need. In addition we also support a number of local charities in North West London to try and help create a more equitable society.