REN Bio Retinoid Youth Concentrate Oil 30ml
Why not try...
- Esthederm Intensive Vitamin C Gel-Cream 50mlEsthederm Intensive Vitamin C Gel-C ...Special Price £46.50 Regular Price £62.00
- Clarins Extra-Firming Youthful Lift Neck & Decollete Cream 75ml✓ Melting and non-greasy treatmen ...Special Price £44.50 Regular Price £50.00
- Esthederm Intensive Spiruline Serum 30mlEsthederm Intensive Spiruline Serum ...Special Price £48.00 Regular Price £64.00
- Elizabeth Arden Skin Illuminating Advanced Brightening Night Caps 50This high performance nighttime ser ...Special Price £48.00 Regular Price £60.00
A proven nourishing oil for dryness, fine lines and wrinkles.
REN Bio Retinoid Youth Concentrate is powered by our plant-derived alternative to retinol, Bidens Pilosa, this new-formula evening oil is proven to visibly reduce fine lines and wrinkles after 28 days* while being designed to help limit irritation, making it suitable for sensitive skin.
With 99% natural-origin ingredients, we’ve included Organic Rosehip Oil (rich in Omega 3 and 6) to help strengthen the skin’s moisture barrier, improve firmness and suppleness; while Sea Buckthorn Oil helps nourish, reduce roughness, and combat the dulling effects of dryness or dehydration, for a healthier-looking complexion.
Proven to reduce the appearance of fines lines, leaving skin firmer, healthier-looking and more supple after 28 days*
82% said fine lines appear reduced after 28 days
81% agreed skin is noticeably firmer after 28 days
87% agreed skin feels more supple after 28 days
89% noticed healthier-looking complexion after 28 days
How to use REN Bio Retinoid Youth Concentrate:
At night, warm 5 drops in the palm of your hand and apply by gently patting over the face, neck and décolleté. Natural sediments may appear, so please shake well before use.
|Ingredients||Rosa Canina Fruit Oil, Glycine Soja Oil, Elaeis Guineensis Oil, Gossypium Herbaceum Seed Oil, Bidens Pilosa Extract, Parfum, Hippophae Rhamnoides Oil, Linum Usitatissimum Seed Oil, Tocopherol, Linalool, Helianthus Annuus Seed Oil, Rosmarinus Officinalis Leaf Extract. |
|Sustainability Committment||Landys Chemist is committed to creating a more sustainable world. As part of our commitment we only use recyclable materials for our packaging. That means no plastic waste and we're alway looking for ways to improve further. In addition we recycle the vast majority of our own waste. We also provide invoices electronically rather than on paper to reduce paper waste.|
As an NHS business we work tirelessly to provide support to our local community with a particular focus on those most vulnerable and in need. In addition we also support a number of local charities in North West London to try and help create a more equitable society.
Here’s what our other customers thought...
- I've been using this now for about 3 weeks. Definitely a great product. I've used other Retin-A based products before and this has a lot of
- I have tried many products to help with my sun spots and fine lines. This is the first one that has actually started to fade my dark spots. My skin al
- Im 32 with aging skin. Lots of acne scars, hyperpigmentation and dry skin. This is the only (yes I said only) product that has made a difference in re
- REN is a hidden gem! This product smoothed & evened out my forehead in 3 weeks without irritation. Great for hand anti aging treatment too. This s
- I have never written a review for any product. This one has, however, blown me away. I have acne prone, sensitive skin prone to redness - ironically d
- This makes my skin look perfect. I've tried other retinol products, but my sensitive skin has made it difficult to find one that doesn't mak
- I have moderate acne with some cystic flare-ups and hyperpigmentation, with overall sub-dermal congestion, combination type with dehydration. A friend
- As I like to layer serums, I found that this product, being an oil was not particularly good for that. I also felt very oily, even if I used very litt