Why not try...
- Esthederm Photo Reverse Anti-Dark Spots Tinted Face Care 50mlEsthederm Photo Reverse Anti-Dark S ...Special Price £45.60 Regular Price £57.00
- Elizabeth Arden Superstart Skin Renewal Booster 50mlElizabeth Arden SUPERSTART Skin Ren ...Special Price £48.80 Regular Price £61.00Out of stock
- Clarins Super Restorative Redefining Body Care 200mlClarins Super Restorative Redefinin ...Special Price £46.00 Regular Price £55.00
- Esthederm Photo Reverse 50mlEsthederm Photo Reverse: A stain ...Special Price £45.60 Regular Price £57.00Out of stock
- Clarins Extra-Firming Youthful Lift Neck & Decollete Cream 75mlClarins Extra-Firming Youthful Lift ...Special Price £44.50 Regular Price £53.00
- Clarins Nutri-Lumiere Renewing Treatment Essence 200mlClarins Nutri-Lumiere Renewing Trea ...Special Price £47.00 Regular Price £56.00
A proven nourishing oil for dryness, fine lines and wrinkles.
REN Bio Retinoid Youth Concentrate is powered by our plant-derived alternative to retinol, Bidens Pilosa, this new-formula evening oil is proven to visibly reduce fine lines and wrinkles after 28 days* while being designed to help limit irritation, making it suitable for sensitive skin.
With 99% natural-origin ingredients, we’ve included Organic Rosehip Oil (rich in Omega 3 and 6) to help strengthen the skin’s moisture barrier, improve firmness and suppleness; while Sea Buckthorn Oil helps nourish, reduce roughness, and combat the dulling effects of dryness or dehydration, for a healthier-looking complexion.
Proven to reduce the appearance of fines lines, leaving skin firmer, healthier-looking and more supple after 28 days*
82% said fine lines appear reduced after 28 days
81% agreed skin is noticeably firmer after 28 days
87% agreed skin feels more supple after 28 days
89% noticed healthier-looking complexion after 28 days
How to use REN Bio Retinoid Youth Concentrate:
At night, warm 5 drops in the palm of your hand and apply by gently patting over the face, neck and décolleté. Natural sediments may appear, so please shake well before use.
|Ingredients||Rosa Canina Fruit Oil, Glycine Soja Oil, Elaeis Guineensis Oil, Gossypium Herbaceum Seed Oil, Bidens Pilosa Extract, Parfum, Hippophae Rhamnoides Oil, Linum Usitatissimum Seed Oil, Tocopherol, Linalool, Helianthus Annuus Seed Oil, Rosmarinus Officinalis Leaf Extract. |
|Sustainability Committment||Landys Chemist is committed to creating a more sustainable world. As part of our commitment we only use recyclable materials for our packaging. That means no plastic waste and we're alway looking for ways to improve further. In addition we recycle the vast majority of our own waste. We also provide invoices electronically rather than on paper to reduce paper waste.|
As an NHS business we work tirelessly to provide support to our local community with a particular focus on those most vulnerable and in need. In addition we also support a number of local charities in North West London to try and help create a more equitable society.
Here’s what our other customers thought...
- Best thing that happened to me while pregnant since I wasn’t able to use retinol products.
- Love the light smell and it doesn’t feel oily when it sits on skin. My face used to be flakey in this dry winter but now it has a nice glow and boun
- Gentle and hydrating! I have extremely sensitive skin and this has been one of the only forms of retinol i can tolerate.
- Excellent serum, have been using this for around 8 months now and the elasticity of my skin seems to have improved. Make up applies better too!
- Very nice on my dry skin. My skin feels super smooth after a few days of application. No irritations like other retinol products for me. Will continue
- This oil is a non-negotiable in my skincare regime. I use it at night on face and décolletage and it keeps the major dreaded wrinkles and sun spots a
- I've been using this now for about 3 weeks. Definitely a great product. I've used other Retin-A based products before and this has a lot of
- I have tried many products to help with my sun spots and fine lines. This is the first one that has actually started to fade my dark spots. My skin al
- Im 32 with aging skin. Lots of acne scars, hyperpigmentation and dry skin. This is the only (yes I said only) product that has made a difference in re
- REN is a hidden gem! This product smoothed & evened out my forehead in 3 weeks without irritation. Great for hand anti aging treatment too. This s
- I have never written a review for any product. This one has, however, blown me away. I have acne prone, sensitive skin prone to redness - ironically d
- This makes my skin look perfect. I've tried other retinol products, but my sensitive skin has made it difficult to find one that doesn't mak
- I have moderate acne with some cystic flare-ups and hyperpigmentation, with overall sub-dermal congestion, combination type with dehydration. A friend
- As I like to layer serums, I found that this product, being an oil was not particularly good for that. I also felt very oily, even if I used very litt