REN Perfect Canvas Jelly Oil Cleanser 100ml
Why not try...
- Clarins Gentle Renewing Cleansing Mousse 150mlClarins Gentle Renewing Cleansing M ...Special Price £21.50 Regular Price £23.00
- Clarins MyClarins Re-Charge Relaxing Sleep Mask 50mlDesperately need to fake forty wink ...Special Price £22.00 Regular Price £24.00
- Clarins Soothing Gentle Foaming Cleanser Dry/Sensitive Skin 125mlClarins range of Gentle Foaming Cle ...Special Price £21.50 Regular Price £23.00
- Clarins Hydrating Gentle Foaming Cleanser Normal/Dry 125mlGently washes away impurities, ma ...Special Price £21.50 Regular Price £23.00
Deep clean your complexion with the Clean Jelly Oil Cleanser. REN's gentle yet effective cleansing treatment is clinically proven to remove waterproof makeup, pollution and SPF. All housed in a tube made from 50% PCR (Post-Consumer Recycled) plastic, with a 100% PCR cap.
Dermatologically tested to be safe for all skin types, even dry and sensitive. This three-phase, 100% naturally derived oil-based cleanser is packed with three skin-loving seed oils: grape, sunflower and meadowfoam. Dirt and pollution simply melt away, while glycerin locks in hydration during your cleanse.
Results: Skin is purified, balanced and hydrated. The perfect canvas for the rest of your routine. 83% agreed that skin felt dramatically smoother after using Clean Jelly Oil Cleanser** & 90% agreed that skin didn’t feel tight after using this cleanser** **results from a consumer-perception study
How to Use: Work jelly into dry skin and feel it turn into a rich oil that dissolves make-up, SPF and pollution. Splash water and the oil turns into a milky emulsion to wash away dirt and impurities and leaves a beautiful hydrated finish on the skin.
Sunflower Seed Oil protects skin’s natural moisture barrier to prevent continued dryness.
Meadowfoam Seed Oil helps replenish skin’s barrier with essential fatty acids Omega 3 and 6.
Grape Seed Oil known for its antioxidant and anti-inflammatory properties helps restore skin health and protect against free radicals.
Tube and cap are 100% recyclable. Please separate before adding to your recycling bin.
|Ingredients||Vitis Vinifera Seed Oil, Glycerin, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Aqua (Water), Sucrose Laurate, Limnanthes Alba Seed Oil, Parfum* (Fragrance), Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil Unsaponifiables, Sucrose Stearate, Sucrose Palmitate, Limonene, Linalool 100% Natural Fragrance|
|Sustainability Committment||Landys Chemist is committed to creating a more sustainable world. As part of our commitment we only use recyclable materials for our packaging. That means no plastic waste and we're alway looking for ways to improve further. In addition we recycle the vast majority of our own waste. We also provide invoices electronically rather than on paper to reduce paper waste.|
As an NHS business we work tirelessly to provide support to our local community with a particular focus on those most vulnerable and in need. In addition we also support a number of local charities in North West London to try and help create a more equitable society.
Here’s what our other customers thought...
- As always another great product from REN
- As always another great product from REN
- Loved the new cleanser! I have sensitive skin so I am very particular about what I use. This was great. It left my skin feeling very smooth and refres
- I've tried other oil cleansers but none have come close to this one as far as removing all of my makeup and leaving my skin so soft and glowing.
- Effective cleanser that removes makeup thoroughly. Although, real oily skin types may need second phase of cleansing. Pleasant aromatic experience whi
- I have really sensitive skin so the ren all sensitive line is a lifesaver for my skin. I do wear an spf and I have wanted a better option for cleansin
- I really like the way that this cleanser transforms as you wash your face... You truly feel like your skin is squeaky clean after using it. The only r
- I like that this cleanser is in a more solid state than other oil cleansers. The running between the fingers and product loss is solved. Skin feels on
- I was pleasantly surprised by this jelly cleanser! It has definitely been added to my nighttime routine. It removes makeup very well, smells delightfu
- Lovely cleanser that does the job. Definitely feel like I need to use a wash cloth to get all the cleanser off but that shouldn’t deter you from try
- It removes all my make up and leaves my face so soft. I will definitely be buying more.
- Evercalm gel cleanser has been my favorite for a long time, but my one complaint about it was I felt like i had to wash my face twice to get my daily