Roger & Gallet Bois D Orange Travel Box 100g
Why not try...
- Bioderma Atoderm Shower Gel 200mlPlease note we can only ship Bioder ...Special Price £7.04 Regular Price £8.80
- Mavala MavaClear Purifying Gel 50mlInstant Cleansing GelLeaves Hand So ...£6.99
- Nature's Answer Periobrite Toothpaste Cinnamint 113gPerioBrite Natural Toothpaste is De ...£6.99
- Nature's Answer Perio Brite Toothpaste 113gNature's Answer Perio Brite To ...£6.49
- Avene Cold Cream Hand Cream 50mlPlease note that we can only ship A ...£6.50
With Roger & Gallet Bois d'Orange Perfumed Soap, rediscover the magic of an olfactive journey in the heart of an Andalucian garden in the shade of the orange trees. Allow yourself to be carried away by the vibrant, sunny freshness of the leaf and the fruit, the smoothness of the flower and the soft, woody perfume of the wood of the orange tree.
Roger & Gallet soaps are produced by a unique manufacturing process. They owe their incomparable fragrance to the artisan tradition and their infinite softness to the quality of their composition, which preserves all the vital functions of the skin.
Since 1862, Roger & Gallet have been experts in beauty rituals and well-being fragrances. Each and every Roger&Gallet products are developed with distilled precious essences derived from natural ingredients around the world, evoking positive energy and happiness.
How to Use:
Use to cleanse hands or the entire body. Work into a soft foam and use to gently cleanse and fragrance the skin.
|Sustainability Committment||Landys Chemist is committed to creating a more sustainable world. As part of our commitment we only use recyclable materials for our packaging. That means no plastic waste and we're alway looking for ways to improve further. In addition we recycle the vast majority of our own waste. We also provide invoices electronically rather than on paper to reduce paper waste.|
As an NHS business we work tirelessly to provide support to our local community with a particular focus on those most vulnerable and in need. In addition we also support a number of local charities in North West London to try and help create a more equitable society.