Roger & Gallet Citron Soap 3 x 100g
Why not try...
- Mavala Mava-Strong Base Coat for Nails 10mlMavala is a professional, salon qua ...£17.65
- Cacharel Amor Amor Eau de Toilette 30mlTop Notes: Blackcurrant, Orange, Ca ...£15.99
- Azzaro Wanted Deodorant Stick 75mlTop Notes: Lemon, GingerHeart Notes ...£15.99Out of stock
- Elizabeth Arden Red Door Eau de Toilette 30mlTop Notes: Lily of the Valley, Free ...Special Price £16.20 Regular Price £27.00Out of stock
Succumb to the delights of an Italian garden, at the heart of Calabria, with Citron Perfumed Soap. Allow its nourishing and refreshing formula to envelop you with its intoxicating vivacity... Roger & Gallet's soaps are produced by a unique manufacturing process. They owe their incomparable fragrance to the artisan tradition and their infinite softness to the quality of their composition, which preserves all the vital functions of the skin.
About Roger & Gallet
Since 1862, Roger&Gallet have been experts in beauty rituals and well-being fragrances. Each and every Roger&Gallet products are developed with distilled precious essences derived from natural ingredients around the world, evoking positive energy and happiness.
|Ingredients||Sodium Palmate, Sodium Cocoate, Parfum (Fragrance), Limonene, Tetrasodium Etidronate, Glycerin, Hexylene Glycol, Aqua (Water), Linalool, Propylene Glycol, Hexyl Cinnamal, Alpha-Methyl Ionone, Tetrasodium EDTA, Benzyl Benzoate, Citral Titanium Dioxide, Citrus Medica Vulgaris Fruit Extract, "6RF05-1"|
|Sustainability Committment||Landys Chemist is committed to creating a more sustainable world. As part of our commitment we only use recyclable materials for our packaging. That means no plastic waste and we're alway looking for ways to improve further. In addition we recycle the vast majority of our own waste. We also provide invoices electronically rather than on paper to reduce paper waste.|
As an NHS business we work tirelessly to provide support to our local community with a particular focus on those most vulnerable and in need. In addition we also support a number of local charities in North West London to try and help create a more equitable society.
Here’s what our other customers thought...
- Lovely smell. Bought as a gift. Well presented in box and each soap wrapped in tissue.