Roger & Gallet Sandalwood Soap 100g
Why not try...
- Mavala MavaClear Purifying Gel 50mlInstant Cleansing GelLeaves Hand So ...£6.99
- Eucerin Replenishing Cream 5% Urea with Lactate and Carnitine 75mlApply liberally as frequently as re ...Special Price £6.90 Regular Price £9.20
- Nature's Answer Periobrite Toothpaste Cinnamint 113gPerioBrite Natural Toothpaste is De ...£6.99
- Nature's Answer Perio Brite Toothpaste 113gNature's Answer Perio Brite To ...£6.49
- Bioderma Atoderm Shower Gel 200mlPlease note we can only ship Bioder ...Special Price £6.60 Regular Price £8.80
The serene, woody aroma of sandalwood is a calming fragrance with a rich sultry character. Sandalwood is a timeless essence that is prized for its sensuality. The unique perfuming process goes right to the heart of the soap, providing it with luxurious fragrance all the way through. Roger&Gallet soaps are produced by a unique manufacturing process. They owe their incomparable fragrance to the artisan tradition and their infinite softness to the quality of their composition, which preserves all the vital functions of the skin. It comes with a handy travel box.
About Roger & Gallet
The Roger & Gallet perfumed soaps are manufactured using thetraditional caldron method. With a 100% vegetal base, rich inessential oils, they provide the skin with infinite softness.
Their secret, A unique perfuming process that goes right to theheart of the soap to give it an incomparable perfume right to theend.
Wrapped in pleated silk paper and ring-sealed.
|Ingredients||87578702, Sodium Palmate, Sodium Cocoate, Benzyl Alcohol, Parfum/Fragrance, Aqua/Water, Glycerin, Hexylene Glycol, Tetrasodium Etidronate, Styrax Benzoin Gum, Citronellol, Ethoxydiglycol, Tetrasodium EDTA, Geraniol, CI 77891/Titanium Dioxide, Cinnamyl Alcohol, Linalool, Farnesol, (F.I.L B48315/1)|
|Sustainability Committment||Landys Chemist is committed to creating a more sustainable world. As part of our commitment we only use recyclable materials for our packaging. That means no plastic waste and we're alway looking for ways to improve further. In addition we recycle the vast majority of our own waste. We also provide invoices electronically rather than on paper to reduce paper waste.|
As an NHS business we work tirelessly to provide support to our local community with a particular focus on those most vulnerable and in need. In addition we also support a number of local charities in North West London to try and help create a more equitable society.