Solgar Advanced Acidophilus Vegicaps 100
Why not try...
- Lamberts Vitamin C 1500mg Time Release Tablets 120About Lamberts Vitamin C 1500 mg Ti ...Special Price £16.99 Regular Price £20.95
- Viridian High Potency Magnesium with B6 Capsules 120Viridian High Potency Magnesium wit ...Special Price £18.40 Regular Price £23.00
- NOW Foods Green Black Walnut Wormwood Complex 59mlNOW Foods Green Black Walnut Wormwo ...£17.24Out of stock
Solgar Advanced Acidophilus Capsules:
- A source of beneficial microorganisms.
- Formulated with the well-known strains LA-5 and BB-13.
- Does not need to be refrigerated.
- Guaranteed to survive stomach acid.
- Gluten and Dairy-free.
- Suitable for Vegans and Vegetarians.
What is Solgar Advanced Acidophilus?
Solgar Advanced Acidophilus Vegetable Capsules is a non-dairy formulation containing 2 strains of specially cultured strains of L. acidophilus (LA-5) and B. Lactis (BB-12). Each capsule provides 500 million specially cultured strains of L. acidophilus and B.lactis, beneficial microorganisms that survive stomach acidity and naturally reside in the lower digestive tract.
All of Solgar's Advanced Probiotics utilise a polysaccharide matrix technology which protects the live bacteria from being destroyed by stomach acid, before it reaches the gut. This matrix is comprised of a specially formulated blend that offers protection as well as provides food for the organisms and enhances the shelf stability, meaning these products do not need to be refrigerated and protection from destruction by stomach acid.
What are the benefits of friendly bacteria?
L. acidophilus and B. lactis are strains of friendly bacteria which can be naturally found in the intestines. The intestines are responsible for digesting food, producing certain vitamins and assisting the immune system. The strains used in Solgar Advanced Acidophilus Vegetable Capsules have been extensively researched.
The digestive system is home to trillions of bacteria and they support the gut to be healthy, as well as aiding the immune system. Eating fermented foods such as yogurt, tempeh, cheese and sauerkraut, can help top up the level of friendly bacteria. A lot of commercial yogurt products have added sugar, which feeds not only the good bacteria in your gut, but also the bad ones. If your diet doesn’t contain fermented foods, you might want to consider taking a supplement.
Solgar Advanced Acidophilus Vegetable Capsules are a safe way to increase the level of friendly bacteria in your gut. Both strains have been granted Qualified Presumption of Safety (QPS) by the European Food Safety Authority (EFSA).
All Solgar products meet our industry recognized “Gold Standard” for excellence. Made using naturally sourced ingredients and innovating since 1947, Solgar is your perfect supplement to good health – 98% of Solgar consumers recommend the brand*
|Ingredients||Bulking Agents: (maltodextrin, microcrystalline cellulose), Anti-caking agents: (sodium alignate, silicon dioxide, vegetable magnesium stearate), L. acidophilus, LA-5®, Vegetable Capsule Shell: hydroxypropylmethyl cellulose.|
|Disclaimer||This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. Results may vary from individual to individual. While we try to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Please check the bottle for the most up to date information.|
|Suitable for||Vegan, Vegetarian|
|Age Range||15-35, 36-49, Over 50|
|Sustainability Committment||Landys Chemist is committed to creating a more sustainable world. As part of our commitment we only use recyclable materials for our packaging. That means no plastic waste and we're alway looking for ways to improve further. In addition we recycle the vast majority of our own waste. We also provide invoices electronically rather than on paper to reduce paper waste.|
As an NHS business we work tirelessly to provide support to our local community with a particular focus on those most vulnerable and in need. In addition we also support a number of local charities in North West London to try and help create a more equitable society.
Here’s what our other customers thought...
- These living organisms have been credited with providing all kinds of health benefits related to gut function and beyond. It improves immune system of
- probiotics are of critical importance, found out the hard way when I experienced stomach/indigestion/acidity issues. got rid of my acidity, couldn
- I love the solgar products. They are second to none in quality. I swear by the Probitoics. I’ve even managed to get my husband on a dialy plan of vi
- I’ve been taking it for several years after have a digestive problem. I compared the one the doctor gave me and what you had and even she thought it
- I have noticed a difference quite fast and my gut is much improved. Unlike other supplements which need to time to bed in, these have helped and I wou
- This is a brilliant product -- it has changed my life infinitely for the better. Strongly recommended -- easy to take, and no side-effects.
- Handy size pots. No need to refrigerate. Still to see how effective they are
- I’ve used this product for years and it keeps my gut in tip-top shape. Before starting this probiotic I often had pain, bloating, etc.
- Definitely feel less bloated after taking these for about a week. Solgar is my go to supplements brand for the last 20 years!
- I find these very good . Have taken them for years and they keep everything calm.
- Having to deal with acid reflux for many years now, and dealing with products that come and go. I have discovered this product in recent months. This
- Easy to swallow, small capsules. Mostly keeps my acid reflux under control. I find it best taken 5 or 10 minutes before a meal. Usually I take just on