Solgar Cold Pressed Flaxseed Oil 1250mg Softgels 100
Why not try...
- Lamberts Sea Buckthorn Berry Oil 1000mg Capsules 30Lamberts Sea Buckthorn Berry Oil 10 ...Special Price £13.99 Regular Price £17.50
Solgar Cold Pressed Flaxseed Oil 1250mg Softgels:
- Source of essential fatty acids
- Flaxseed oil is one of the premium sources of Alpha-Linolenic Acid
- The oil is derived from the seeds of the flax plant
- Helps to promote cardiovascular, immune and skin health
Solgar Flaxseed Oil 1250 mg Softgels is one of Solgar’s premium sources of Alpha-Linolenic Acid, an essential fatty acid.
The benefits of Flaxseed Oil:
Fatty acids are lipids, the general term for dietary fat. The body can make several fatty acids, however, those it cannot make in adequate amounts must be obtained through the diet (essential fatty acids). Flaxseed oil contains essential fatty acids (alpha-linolenic acid) and is a rich source of Omega-3 fatty acids. The oil is derived from the seeds of the Flax plant (Linum usitatissimum), one of the most concentrated plant sources of Omega 3 fatty acids found in nature. Omega-3 Alpha-Linolenic Acid (ALA) from Flaxseed Oil helps to support cardiovascular health and blood cholesterol levels, and is thought to be useful for the skin. This formulation offers premium, organic Flaxseed Oil, cold pressed without the use of chemical solvents.
Solgar Flaxseed Oil 1250 mg Softgels, 2 a day, gives the body a rich source of the essential fatty acid ALA, contributing to:
- Maintenance of normal blood cholesterol levels*
All Solgar products meet our industry recognized “Gold Standard” for excellence. Made using naturally sourced ingredients and innovating since 1947, Solgar is your perfect supplement to good health – 98% of Solgar consumers recommend the brand**
|Ingredients||Flaxseed (Linseed) Oil providing: Alpha-Linolenic Acid, Oleic Acid, Linoleic Acid, Palmitic Acid, Stearic Acid, Other Fatty Acids, Softgel Capsule Shell: (gelatin (from bovine), vegetable glycerin (from palm kernel oil)).|
|Disclaimer||This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. Results may vary from individual to individual. While we try to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Please check the bottle for the most up to date information.|
|Age Range||15-35, 36-49, Over 50|
|Sustainability Committment||Landys Chemist is committed to creating a more sustainable world. As part of our commitment we only use recyclable materials for our packaging. That means no plastic waste and we're alway looking for ways to improve further. In addition we recycle the vast majority of our own waste. We also provide invoices electronically rather than on paper to reduce paper waste.|
As an NHS business we work tirelessly to provide support to our local community with a particular focus on those most vulnerable and in need. In addition we also support a number of local charities in North West London to try and help create a more equitable society.
Here’s what our other customers thought...
- I can tell after taking them that they are very good quality. I kept mine in the fridge. I did not get dry skin patches when taking these, really well
- highly recommended - good stuff - always use solgar - reliable
- Effective. Appears to have helped my premenopausal symptoms
- These really help my dry eyes easy to swallow too.
- super happy great for my diverticula attacks makes them less frequent highly recommend
- does the job and the packaging is quite pretty if you wanted to reuse it
- Very good product
- Love it
- Excellent substitute for omega 3
- Have used this product for a while now & find it very good . I will use this in the future . Very happy with this product . I find that all solgar
- This is my hero product.I will continue .it Chang my life.
- Swear by it!
- Good flaxseed Oil. Big bottle at good price. I recomend faxseed oil. The services was very good ,arrived very fast
- Great value for money. There is almost no powdery residue inside the bottle, so its contents are well protected. There are no nasty smells or tastes a
- Have been taking these for a while as recommended by the eye clinic at the hospital which I attend for Blepharitus not sure how much they help, but al