Solgar Niacin 100mg Tablets 100
Sugar, Salt And Starch Free
Suitable For Vegans
Why not try...
- Quest Vitamins Evening Primrose Oil 1000mg Caps 30Quest Vitamins Evening Primrose Oil ...£4.99
- BioCare Vitamin B1 Vegicaps 30Vitamin B by BioCare ...£5.31
- Solaray Free-Form L-Lysine 500mg Capsules 60Solaray products are entirely made ...£5.19
- Higher Nature True Food GTF Chromium Vegitabs 30For healthy glucose and lipid metab ...£4.99
- Higher Nature Vitamin D 500iu Softgels 120Vitamin D is known as the ‘sunshi ...£4.99
- BioCare Vitamin B3 Vegicaps 30Recommended Intake: One capsule tak ...£4.98
Solgar Niacin (Vitamin B3) 100 mg contains the essential Vitamin B3, Niacin, which is one of the 8 B Vitamins and plays an important role in energy levels, assisting the metabolism and reducing tiredness and fatigue.
Vitamin B3 is an essential water-soluble vitamin which can be found in many foods such as meat, tuna, seeds and mushrooms. This specific vitamin supports the body with several processes, ranging from managing energy levels, to skin health and a balanced mind.
Solgar Niacin (Vitamin B3) 100 mg is to be taken as 1 a day and comes in tablet form, contributing to:
• Normal energy-yielding metabolism
• Normal functioning of the nervous system
• Normal psychological function
• Maintenance of normal mucous membranes
• Maintenance of normal skin
• Reduction of tiredness and fatigue
All Solgar products meet our industry recognized “Gold Standard” for excellence. Made using naturally sourced ingredients and innovating since 1947, Solgar is your perfect supplement to good health – 98% of Solgar consumers recommend the brand*
|Ingredients||Bulking Agents: (dicalcium phosphate, microcrystalline cellulose), Niacin (vitamin B3, as nicotinic acid), Anti-caking Agents: (vegetable stearic acid, vegetable magnesium stearate), Cellulose Gum.|
|Disclaimer||Please note: The products offered are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Results are not guaranteed and may vary from individual to individual.|
|Sustainability Committment||Landys Chemist is committed to creating a more sustainable world. As part of our commitment we only use recyclable materials for our packaging. That means no plastic waste and we're alway looking for ways to improve further. In addition we recycle the vast majority of our own waste. We also provide invoices electronically rather than on paper to reduce paper waste.|
As an NHS business we work tirelessly to provide support to our local community with a particular focus on those most vulnerable and in need. In addition we also support a number of local charities in North West London to try and help create a more equitable society.
Here’s what our other customers thought...
- This product would be better if it was in a 'time release capsule'.