Solgar Niacin 100mg Tablets 100
Why not try...
Solgar Niacin 100mg Tablets:
- Source of Vitamin B3 (Niacin)
- Supports energy levels
- Reduces tiredness and fatigue
- Skin health
- Vegan, Vegetarian, Kosher
What is Solgar Niacin?
Solgar Niacin (Vitamin B3) 100 mg contains the essential Vitamin B3, Niacin, which is one of the 8 B Vitamins and plays an important role in energy levels, assisting the metabolism and reducing tiredness and fatigue.
Vitamin B3 is an essential water-soluble vitamin which can be found in many foods such as meat, tuna, seeds and mushrooms. This specific vitamin supports the body with several processes, ranging from managing energy levels, to skin health and a balanced mind.
Solgar Niacin contributes to:
Solgar Niacin (Vitamin B3) 100 mg is to be taken as 1 a day and comes in tablet form, contributing to:
- Normal energy-yielding metabolism
- Normal functioning of the nervous system
- Normal psychological function
- Maintenance of normal mucous membranes
- Maintenance of normal skin
- Reduction of tiredness and fatigue
All Solgar products meet our industry recognized “Gold Standard” for excellence. Made using naturally sourced ingredients and innovating since 1947, Solgar is your perfect supplement to good health – 98% of Solgar consumers recommend the brand*
|Ingredients||Bulking Agents: (dicalcium phosphate, microcrystalline cellulose), Niacin (vitamin B3, as nicotinic acid), Anti-caking Agents: (vegetable stearic acid, vegetable magnesium stearate), Cellulose Gum.|
|Disclaimer||This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. Results may vary from individual to individual. While we try to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Please check the bottle for the most up to date information.|
|Suitable for||Vegan, Vegetarian, Kosher|
|Age Range||15-35, 36-49, Over 50|
|Sustainability Committment||Landys Chemist is committed to creating a more sustainable world. As part of our commitment we only use recyclable materials for our packaging. That means no plastic waste and we're alway looking for ways to improve further. In addition we recycle the vast majority of our own waste. We also provide invoices electronically rather than on paper to reduce paper waste.|
As an NHS business we work tirelessly to provide support to our local community with a particular focus on those most vulnerable and in need. In addition we also support a number of local charities in North West London to try and help create a more equitable society.
Here’s what our other customers thought...
- I bought these on recommendation of a friend for chronic migraines. Sadly my reaction was, as usual, dramatic and I spent two days in bed. My friend h
- Very good service. Glad to know Landy chemist for future items.
- Exactly what I needed to help with my high lipoprotein a levels.
- No complaints. Timely delivery. Exact product ordered. Competitive pricing. Thank you.
- Very good quality, great flush
- I take niacin (B3) right before bed, and nearly always after food/meals. If I take niacin on an empty stomach, I can react with niacin flush on certai
- I like this item very much! Appreciate
- Five stars
- Much better than the now brand with that's to niacin. I found that with Now I was getting the flush with over 500mg while the solgar tablets seem
- This product would be better if it was in a 'time release capsule'.