Solgar Whey To Go Protein Powder (Chocolate) 1044g
Solgar Whey To Go Protein Powder (Chocolate):
- A scientifically advanced formulation with ion-exchanged, micro-filtered and hydrolysed whey protein powder
- Free-form l-glutamine and free-form branched chain amino acids (BCAA's)
- 20g of grass-fed protein from pasture-raised New Zealand cows
- rBHG free whey
- No soya ingredients
- No routine antibiotics used in dairy cows
What is Whey to Go Protein Powder?
Solgar Whey to Go Protein Powder is a highly efficient, scientifically advanced protein enhancement product. It is formulated with a blend of three, uniquely processed whey protein concentrates. Each process: ion-exchnage, micro-filtration and hydrolization adds to Whey to Go Protein Powder's amino acid availability, absorption and protein utilization.
Solgar Whey to Go Protein Powder also includes two beneficial ingredients, free-form L-Glutamine and free-form L-Glutamine and free-form Branched Chain Amino Acids (BCAA's). L-Glutamine plays a significant role in supporting muscle mass. BCAA's help promote protein synthesis which assists in decreasing the breakdown of muscle under stressful conditions. Both L-GLutamine and BCAA's are used by muscle tissueas a source of energy.
In addition, Solgars Whey to Go Protein Powder is free of starch and lactose and is low in fat. Plus, its delicious flavour blends easily and tastes great in water, milk or your favorite juice. It can even be added to sauces, soups, cereals, muffins, pancakes and other bake mixes. It is an excellent way to add extra high quality protein to your daily caloric intake.
Solgar Whey To Go Protein Powder is:
- Processed at low temperatures.
- Lactose Free.
- No artificial Sweeteners such as Aspartame or Acesulfame.
- Dietary Supplement.
Whey has the highest biological value (BV) of all natural proteins! Whey is the protein choice because of its:
- Efficient utilization in the body due to its high BV.
- Natural source of branched chain amino acids.
- Potent source of lactalbumin.
- Unique source of immunoglobulins.
- Complete essential amino acid profile.
- Superior biological protein value.
|Ingredients||Cross-Flow Micro-Filtered Whey Protein Isolate*, Fruit Sugar (derived from beet), Cross-Flow Micro-Filtered Whey Protein Concentrate*, Natural Flavours (Dutch Cocoa, Chocolate, Vanilla and Butter Buds), L-Glutamine, Free Form BCAAs (Leucine, Valine, Isoleucine), Bulking Agent: Soya Lecithin, Thickener (Cellulose Gum), Medium Chain Triglycerides. Contains milk and soya. *Supplying ?-lactoglobulin, ?-lactalbumin, casein glycomacropeptide, immunoglobulin, bovine serum albumin, residual caseins, protease peptides, and lactoferrin.|
|Disclaimer||This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. Results may vary from individual to individual. While we try to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Please check the bottle for the most up to date information.|
|Age Range||15-35, 36-49, Over 50|
|Sustainability Committment||Landys Chemist is committed to creating a more sustainable world. As part of our commitment we only use recyclable materials for our packaging. That means no plastic waste and we're alway looking for ways to improve further. In addition we recycle the vast majority of our own waste. We also provide invoices electronically rather than on paper to reduce paper waste.|
As an NHS business we work tirelessly to provide support to our local community with a particular focus on those most vulnerable and in need. In addition we also support a number of local charities in North West London to try and help create a more equitable society.
Here’s what our other customers thought...
- Seems as healthy as these products can get. I use in place of meals alongside green juice two days a week. Tastes great with coconut milk
- This is the best protein powder I've tried, very chocolatey.
- Lovely chocolatey protein powder. More expensive than average but worth it for flavour and small number of addiditives.
- The best protein shake. Lovely taste, great with almond milk
- Helps my fibromialgie, nice taste, and it does not give me hunger cravings as it is not sweetened.
- I love this protein powder - perfect for a breakfast shake, great for baking and incredibly delicious. It tastes great mixed with either water or a va
- I think Solgar is the best whey protein product on sale. I have been using it for several years as a good supplement, I mix it with soya milk and have
- excellent quality
- This is my 2nd order of Solgar Whey To Go Protein Powder (Chocolate) 1162g, however as yet I have not opened it. If it's the same as the 1st cont