Solgar Whey To Go Protein Powder Natural Vanilla Flavour 340g
Why not try...
- Viridian Pregnancy Complex Veg Caps (for pregnancy & lactation) 120Kosher Suitable for Vegans ...£26.85
- Viridian Bone Complex Veg Caps (Ca:Mg 1:1) 90Kosher Suitable for Vegans ...£24.75
- Solgar Vitamin C 1000mg with Rose Hips tablets 250Sugar, Salt And Starch Free Suit ...£24.99
Solgar Whey to Go Protein Powder is a highly efficient, scientifically advanced protein enhancement product. It is formulated with a blend of three, uniquely processed whey protein concentrates. Each process: ion-exchnage, micro-filtration and hydrolization adds to Whey to Go Protein Powder's amino acid availability, absorption and protein utilization.
Solgar Whey to Go Protein Powder also includes two beneficial ingredients, free-form L-Glutamine and free-form L-Glutamine and free-form Branched Chain Amino Acids (BCAA's). L-Glutamine plays a significant role in supporting muscle mass. BCAA's help promote protein synthesis which assists in decreasing the breakdown of muscle under stressful conditions. Both L-GLutamine and BCAA's are used by muscle tissueas a source of energy.
In addition, Solgars Whey to Go Protein Powder is free of starch and lactose and is low in fat. Plus, its delicious flavour blends easily and tastes great in water, milk or your favorite juice. It can even be added to sauces, soups, cereals, muffins, pancakes and other bake mixes. It is an excellent way to add extra high quality protein to your daily caloric intake.
Solgar Whey To Go Protein Powder is:
Processed at low temperatures.
No artificial Sweeteners such as Aspartame or Acesulfame.
Whey has the highest biological value (BV) of all natural proteins! Whey is the protein choice because of its:
Efficient utilization in the body due to its high BV.
Natural source of branched chain amino acids.
Potent source of lactalbumin.
Unique source of immunoglobulins.
Complete essential amino acid profile.
Superior biological protein value.
|Ingredients||Cross-Flow Micro-Filtered Whey Protein Isolate*, Cross-Flow Micro-Filtered Whey Protein Concentrate*, Natural Flavours: (Vanilla and Caramel), L-Glutamine, Free Form BCAAs (Leucine, Valine, Isoleucine), Bulking Agent: Soya Lecithin. Contains milk and soya. *Supplying ?-lactoglobulin, ?-lactalbumin, casein glycomacropeptide, immunoglobulin, bovine serum, albumin, residual caseins, protease peptides, and lactoferrin.|
|Disclaimer||Please note: The products offered are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Results are not guaranteed and may vary from individual to individual.|
|Sustainability Committment||Landys Chemist is committed to creating a more sustainable world. As part of our commitment we only use recyclable materials for our packaging. That means no plastic waste and we're alway looking for ways to improve further. In addition we recycle the vast majority of our own waste. We also provide invoices electronically rather than on paper to reduce paper waste.|
As an NHS business we work tirelessly to provide support to our local community with a particular focus on those most vulnerable and in need. In addition we also support a number of local charities in North West London to try and help create a more equitable society.
Here’s what our other customers thought...
- We have an elite athlete who is a bit fussy but they enjoy this and it does the job. They only use ½ the recommended quantity as they aren't loo
- Helps my fibromialgie, nice taste, and it does not give me hunger cravings as it is not sweetened.
- The best protein shake. Lovely taste, great with almond milk
- I think Solgar is the best whey protein product on sale. I have been using it for several years as a good supplement, I mix it with soya milk and have
- I have used Solgar Whey to Go for many years and it is, by far, the most effective and delicious of all the protein powders out there in terms of qual
- Love this powder and it seems to be one of the few naturally sourced/made protein powders in the UK.