Terranova Bitter Melon Vegicaps 100
Why not try...
- Nature's Aid Glucosamine Sulphate 500mg & Chondroitin 400mg Tablets 135Not Suitable for vegetarians No ...£17.00
- Biocare Magnesium Powder 90gBiocare Magnesium Powder: ✓ Magn ...£15.19
- Biocare Methyl B Complex Vegicaps 60Biocare Methyl B Complex Capsules: ...£16.29
- HealthAid Super Berries Powder 180g✓ Ultimate Anti-aging superfood b ...£15.19
✓ Rich Source of Antioxidants
✓ Contains Vitamin A
✓ Suitable for Vegetarians and Vegans
Bitter Melon or pickle is a rich source of antioxidants, and contains a lot of vitamin A, which together with other antioxidants strengthens the body against premature ageing. Bitter Melon balances the immune system and inflammation and with regular intake also improves digestion and balances blood sugar.
Directions: As a food supplement for adults, take 1 to 3 capsules daily with food.
If diabetic of if taking anti-diabetic drugs or any other prescribed medication, consult a physician before using this product. Do not exceed stated dose unless directed by a healthcare practitioner. Keep out of reach of children. Store in a cool, dry place.
|Disclaimer||This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. Results may vary from individual to individual. While we try to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Please check the bottle for the most up to date information.|
|Ingredients||1 CAPSULE TYPICALLY PROVIDES: Bitter Melon (Momordica charantia) - fresh freeze dried 500mg Vegetarian Capsule Shell (Hydroxypropyl methylcellulose) 118mg|
|Sustainability Committment||Landys Chemist is committed to creating a more sustainable world. As part of our commitment we only use recyclable materials for our packaging. That means no plastic waste and we're alway looking for ways to improve further. In addition we recycle the vast majority of our own waste. We also provide invoices electronically rather than on paper to reduce paper waste.|
As an NHS business we work tirelessly to provide support to our local community with a particular focus on those most vulnerable and in need. In addition we also support a number of local charities in North West London to try and help create a more equitable society.
Here’s what our other customers thought...
- I was using a different brand prior to this and the difference is amazing. I am currently a diabetic intent on reversing my diagnosis. This extract ha
- If you have a sweet tooth,this helps to keep you in check so the craving for sweet is lessened.
- In late Sept 2016 I started bitter melon pills, one in the morning. My number went from 180-190 to 136 and I stopped the metformin. The blood sugar dr
- Great to add with my insulin to help with my diabetes
- I am a diabetic and I have been using this product for several months to help in reducing my A1C and blood sugar control. I just went to my doctor and