Terranova Chromium, Cinnamon & Lipoic Acid Complex Vegicaps 100
Why not try...
- Viridian Scandinavian Rainbow Trout Oil Capsules 90OrganicNot suitable for Vegetarians ...£21.40
- Viridian HIGH FIVE Multivitamin & Mineral Formula Veg Caps 90Kosher Suitable for Vegans ...£23.55
- Biocare Methyl Pregnancy Multinutrient Vegicaps 60Advanced, high potency multinutrien ...£22.99
- Viridian High Potency Magnesium with B6 Vegicaps 120Viridian High Potency Magnesium wit ...£21.40
- Terranova Living Multivitamin Sport Caps 100Terranova Living Multivitamin Sport ...Special Price £21.80 Regular Price £27.25
Chromium is widely studied for it's effects on the human body, it is present in several foods and may have a role in the action of insulin in the pancreas.
Cinnamon is a rich source of calcium, and also provides carbohydrates and fibre.
Lipoic acid is a cofactor in at least five known enzyme systems.
How to use: As a food supplement for adults, take 1 or 2 capsules daily with food. If taking an anti-diabetic drug or any prescribed medication, consult a physician before using this product. Do not exceed stated dose unless directed by a healthcare practitioner.
TWO VEGETARIAN CAPSULES TYPICALLY PROVIDES:
MAGNIFOOD COMPLEX 975mg
Cinnamon Bark [Cinnamomum Zeylanicum]-ORGANIC 700mg
Stabilized Rice Bran 125mg
Matcha Green Tea Ceremonial Grade AAA [Camellia Sinensis]-ORGANIC 50mg
Parsley [Petroselinum Crispum]-fresh freeze dried-ORGANIC 50mg
Ginger Rhizome [Zingiber Officinale]-fresh freeze dried-ORGANIC 50mg
Alpha Lipoic Acid 150mg
NO FILLERS, BINDERS OR OTHER EXCIPIENTS
|Disclaimer||Please note: While we try to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. The products offered are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Results are not guaranteed and may vary from individual to individual.|
|Sustainability Committment||Landys Chemist is committed to creating a more sustainable world. As part of our commitment we only use recyclable materials for our packaging. That means no plastic waste and we're alway looking for ways to improve further. In addition we recycle the vast majority of our own waste. We also provide invoices electronically rather than on paper to reduce paper waste.|
As an NHS business we work tirelessly to provide support to our local community with a particular focus on those most vulnerable and in need. In addition we also support a number of local charities in North West London to try and help create a more equitable society.