Together Health Bio-CoQ10 Vegicaps 30
Why not try...
Together Health Bio-CoQ10 Capsules:
- Includes a standardised extract of black pepper, shown to increase the absorption of CoQ10 up to 30%.
- In a base of coconut oil for further improved absorption of this fat soluble nutrient.
- All ingredients free from pesticides and herbicides.
- Suitable for vegetarians and vegans.
Together Health Bio-CoQ10 contains naturally-fermented, stable form of CoQ10 is cultured from good bacteria, making it easy to digest and absorb. It’s supplied in a base of coconut oil, which aids the absorption of this important, fat-soluble nutrient.
Together Health Bio-CoQ10 has naturally better absorption:
A standardised extract of black pepper, providing 95% piperine. Piperine has been shown to increase the absorption of CoQ10 by an extra 30%!
The Difference Between Ubiquinone or Ubiquinol:
Truth is, the body needs both! CoQ10 exists in 2 forms, ubiquinone and ubiquinol. The body needs both these forms for different functions and shifts between the two in a continuous cycle.
There have been lots of discussions about which form is better absorbed but research has shown both are nearly equally-absorbed. What’s most important to absorption is thr personal biology and the formulation of the supplement you take it in, Q10 needs to be consumed with fats, in our case coconut oil, boosted further by piperine. Ubiquinone is also the form preferred by scientists to use in research meaning there are thousands of positive clinical trials that have been conducted with this form, but only a few have been conducted with ubiquinol.
Ingredients and Benefits of Together Health Bio-CoQ10:
- Plant based culture medium: Providing: Co-enzyme Q10 (Stable ubiquinone form)
- Coconut oil: Providing: From Non-GMO coconuts (To improve the absorption of fat soluble Q10)
- Black pepper: Providing: Piperine (Increases absorption of Q10 by 30%)
Directions for use: One capsule as a food supplement with or without food.
Free-from Gluten, Dairy & Soy.
|Ingredients||Coconut oil, Tapioca extract*, Co-enzyme Q10, Black pepper extract (piper nigrum root). Vegecap (vegetable cellulose).|
|Disclaimer||This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. Results may vary from individual to individual. While we try to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Please check the bottle for the most up to date information.|
|Free from||Gluten, Binders, Fillers, Soy, Dairy|
|Suitable for||Vegan, Vegetarian|
|Age Range||15-35, 36-49, Over 50|
|Sustainability Committment||Landys Chemist is committed to creating a more sustainable world. As part of our commitment we only use recyclable materials for our packaging. That means no plastic waste and we're alway looking for ways to improve further. In addition we recycle the vast majority of our own waste. We also provide invoices electronically rather than on paper to reduce paper waste.|
As an NHS business we work tirelessly to provide support to our local community with a particular focus on those most vulnerable and in need. In addition we also support a number of local charities in North West London to try and help create a more equitable society.
Here’s what our other customers thought...
- Great product, quality ingredients, well thought out formulation, nothing nasty included.
- Good price, no nasty additives.
- I have certainly noticed the changes especially where my sleep is concerned but I generally feel much better in myself
- Really noticed an improvement with my
- I suffer from migraines so I researched and it seems CoQ10 should help with developing less migraines, now I don't know if it's because of t
- This has given me that extra little boost to cope with everything, so good
- I have taken in combination Co-Q10, magnesium and the bone aid and I can say it has improved my energy levels and decreased the pain in my knees
- Started to take these to aid in food digestion for leaky gut syndrome. Too early to say if working but fingers crossed. Seem to have more energy and l
- Coenzyme Q10
- My husband has been taking these for about 5 months and swears by them. He really feels his brain is firing off better. He's not a happy suppleme
- I started taking these because I have Crohn
- I have tried lots of different makes of CoQ10 some more expensive but I will keep coming back to this one brilliant quality and price
- I take this for renewing cells and maintaining fertility in my 30
- Definitely help with clarity and focus!
- I bought these as to improve egg quality for conception, following pregnancy loss. Currently not trying to conceive but taking these in preparation. I
- I noticed the difference when I started taking these. So good when you are older