Uriage DS Hair Anti-Dandruff Treatment Shampoo 200ml
Why not try...
- Phyto Phytovolume Shampoo 250mlPHYTOVOLUME, the hair care range th ...£12.00Out of stock
- Fushi Wellbeing Argan & Amalaki Conditioner 240ml✓ Ayuverdic herb enriched✓ Repl ...£13.00
- Phyto PhytoJoba Moisturising Shampoo for Dry Hair 250mlNurture and soften distressed locks ...£12.00
- Phyto Phytokeratine Repairing Shampoo 250mlThis shampoo reconstitues your hair ...£12.00
- Vichy Dercos Anti-Dandruff Shampoo for Normal to Greasy Hair 390mlDaily shampoo formulated to elimina ...Special Price £12.38 Regular Price £16.50Out of stock
- Uriage DS Hair Kerato-reducing Shampoo 150mlUriage DS Hair Kerato-reducing Sham ...£11.99
DS HAIR innovation: the first shampoo range to incorporate Thermal Water from the French Alps.
This anti-dandruff treatment shampoo eliminates dry or oily dandruff. The scalp is purified and itching soothed. Its ultra-sensory texture leaves hair soft, beautiful and shiny.
Patented TLR2-Regul technology combined with Uriage Thermal Water and Edelweiss work specifically to soothe and protect the scalp.
The combination of piroctone olamine and zinc lactate combats and prevents excess Malassezia which aggravate dandruff.
|Ingredients||AQUA (WATER, EAU) ● SODIUM LAURETH SULFATE ● SODIUM COCOYL GLUTAMATE ● COCAMIDOPROPYL BETAINE ● DECYL GLUCOSIDE ● PARFUM (FRAGRANCE) ● BUTYLENE GLYCOL ● PIROCTONE OLAMINE ● COCO-GLUCOSIDE ● GLYCERYL OLEATE ● CITRIC ACID ● PEG-4 DISTEARYL ETHER ● ZINC LACTATE ● POLYQUATERNIUM-22 ● SODIUM CHLORIDE ● POLYACRYLATE CROSSPOLYMER-6 ● GLYCERIN ● DISTEARYL ETHER ● LAURETH-2 ● PEG/PPG-120/10 TRIMETHYLOLPROPANE TRIOLEATE ● DICAPRYLYL ETHER ● COCONUT ACID ● SODIUM BENZOATE ● HIBISCUS SABDARIFFA FLOWER EXTRACT ● PHYTOSPHINGOSINE ● t-BUTYL ALCOHOL ● ALCOHOL ● LEONTOPODIUM ALPINUM FLOWER/LEAF EXTRACT ● ASIATICOSIDE ● POTASSIUM SORBATE|
|Disclaimer||Please note: While we try to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. For the most up to date information, please check the side of the packaging upon receipt of the item.|
|Sustainability Committment||Landys Chemist is committed to creating a more sustainable world. As part of our commitment we only use recyclable materials for our packaging. That means no plastic waste and we're alway looking for ways to improve further. In addition we recycle the vast majority of our own waste. We also provide invoices electronically rather than on paper to reduce paper waste.|
As an NHS business we work tirelessly to provide support to our local community with a particular focus on those most vulnerable and in need. In addition we also support a number of local charities in North West London to try and help create a more equitable society.