Uriage DS Hair Anti-Dandruff Treatment Shampoo 200ml
DS HAIR innovation: the first shampoo range to incorporate Thermal Water from the French Alps.
This anti-dandruff treatment shampoo eliminates dry or oily dandruff. The scalp is purified and itching soothed. Its ultra-sensory texture leaves hair soft, beautiful and shiny.
Patented TLR2-Regul technology combined with Uriage Thermal Water and Edelweiss work specifically to soothe and protect the scalp.
The combination of piroctone olamine and zinc lactate combats and prevents excess Malassezia which aggravate dandruff.
|Ingredients||AQUA (WATER, EAU) ● SODIUM LAURETH SULFATE ● SODIUM COCOYL GLUTAMATE ● COCAMIDOPROPYL BETAINE ● DECYL GLUCOSIDE ● PARFUM (FRAGRANCE) ● BUTYLENE GLYCOL ● PIROCTONE OLAMINE ● COCO-GLUCOSIDE ● GLYCERYL OLEATE ● CITRIC ACID ● PEG-4 DISTEARYL ETHER ● ZINC LACTATE ● POLYQUATERNIUM-22 ● SODIUM CHLORIDE ● POLYACRYLATE CROSSPOLYMER-6 ● GLYCERIN ● DISTEARYL ETHER ● LAURETH-2 ● PEG/PPG-120/10 TRIMETHYLOLPROPANE TRIOLEATE ● DICAPRYLYL ETHER ● COCONUT ACID ● SODIUM BENZOATE ● HIBISCUS SABDARIFFA FLOWER EXTRACT ● PHYTOSPHINGOSINE ● t-BUTYL ALCOHOL ● ALCOHOL ● LEONTOPODIUM ALPINUM FLOWER/LEAF EXTRACT ● ASIATICOSIDE ● POTASSIUM SORBATE|
|Disclaimer||Please note: While we try to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. For the most up to date information, please check the side of the packaging upon receipt of the item.|
|Sustainability Committment||Landys Chemist is committed to creating a more sustainable world. As part of our commitment we only use recyclable materials for our packaging. That means no plastic waste and we're alway looking for ways to improve further. In addition we recycle the vast majority of our own waste. We also provide invoices electronically rather than on paper to reduce paper waste.|
As an NHS business we work tirelessly to provide support to our local community with a particular focus on those most vulnerable and in need. In addition we also support a number of local charities in North West London to try and help create a more equitable society.
Here’s what our other customers thought...
- I suffer from seborrheic dermatitis, I thought this product was suitable for my sensitive skin, but unfortunately not. The shampoo, on the other hand,
- Excellent shampoo I recommend it especially if you have dandruff, dermatitis or irritated skin. Before I used to use supermarket products but between
- I suffer from seborrheic dermatitis and I thought that this shampoo would be a great substitute for Deltacrin DS, unfortunately this is not the case s
- Very gentle shampoo in light scalp massages. Having had and still a little dander in the scalp due to a tough treatment, so I had to treat them with o
- Love it! I’ve got very oily hair and depends on the products I use then I’ve got dandruff. But this shampoo is a game changer .. no more dandruff
- Lathers beautifully and has a lovely scent. Just started using, so not sure how good the anti-dandruff effects are.