Uriage Eau Thermale Glow Up Water Essence 100ml
Why not try...
- Eucerin Hyaluron-Filler + Volume-Lift Day Cream 50mlA rich, volumising day cream formul ...Special Price £19.50 Regular Price £26.00
- Clarins MyClarins Re-Boost Comforting Hydrating Cream 50mlKeep skin happy and healthy all day ...£20.50
Uriage Glow up Water Essence intensely moisturises and reveals skin's natural radiance.
Uriage Glow up Water Essence has a unique water texture instantly fuses with the skin without leaving an oily film.
Exclusive Uriage Thermal Water formula is enriched with minerals, Calcium and Magnesium , to strengthen the hydration barrier. Boosted with High Molecular Weight Hyaluronic Acid, Silk Tree Extract and Prebiotic, the Glow up Water Essence intensely moisturises and reveals skin's natural radiance. Its unique water texture instantly fuses with the skin without leaving an oily film, for an invigoratingly fresh sensation!
Moisturises & Reinforces the cutaneous barrier
- URIAGE THERMAL WATER, natural, whose properties are extracted and enriched with calcium and magnesium , for a reinforced action on the cutaneous barrier and hydration.
- And the PREBIOTIC which has a determining role in balancing the cutaneous barrier.
Brightens & Plumps
- Silk tree extract detoxifies the cells to smooth the complexion and boost radiance.
- HYALURONIC ACID HPM for its instant moisturizing effect. The skinâs radiance, smoothness and softness are restored.
How to use:
Apply morning and/or evening to the entire face, alone or combined with your daily skincare on a perfectly cleansed and dry skin. Avoid contact with eyes.
- Put a few drops of Essence in the palm of your hand. Press your hands together. Apply on your face starting from the center then outward to the cheeks.
|Ingredients||Aqua (water, Eau), Diglycerin, 1,2-hexanediol, Albizia Julibrissin Bark Extract, Glycerin, Xylitylglucoside, Anhydroxylitol, Inulin, Peg-80 Glyceryl Cocoate, Xylitol, Sodium Hyaluronate, Calcium Gluconate, Glucose, Parfum (fragrance), Xanthan Gum, Polyquaternium-51, Magnesium Gluconate, Sodium Benzoate, Citric Acid.|
|Sustainability Committment||Landys Chemist is committed to creating a more sustainable world. As part of our commitment we only use recyclable materials for our packaging. That means no plastic waste and we're alway looking for ways to improve further. In addition we recycle the vast majority of our own waste. We also provide invoices electronically rather than on paper to reduce paper waste.|
As an NHS business we work tirelessly to provide support to our local community with a particular focus on those most vulnerable and in need. In addition we also support a number of local charities in North West London to try and help create a more equitable society.