Uriage Xémose Cleansing Soothing Oil 200ml
Why not try...
- Vichy Normaderm 3 in 1 Micellar Solution 200mlColourant-free and soap-free ...Special Price £11.05 Regular Price £13.00
- La Roche-Posay Effaclar Micellar Water Oily Skin 200mlApply La Roche-Posay Effaclar Purif ...Special Price £10.63 Regular Price £12.50
- Eucerin AQUAporin Active For Dry Skin 50mlA unique moisturiser that provides ...Special Price £11.20 Regular Price £14.00
- La Roche-Posay Effaclar Purifying Foaming Gel 200ml✓ A fresh, foaming, gel facial wa ...Special Price £10.63 Regular Price £12.50
- BioDerma Sensibio DS+ Soothing Purifying Cream 40mlPlease note we can only ship Bioder ...Special Price £11.60 Regular Price £14.50
This cleansing oil protects against dry skin and soothes itching sensations. Its fine and extra-gentle lather brings instant and long-lasting comfort to dry to very dry skin.
Thanks to its high concentration in glycerin, Xémose oil leaves a non-greasy protective film that protects the skin from external aggressions.
Enriched with Shea butter, it soothes and relieves sensations of itching, tightness and discomfort.
|Ingredients||AQUA (WATER) – GLYCERIN - HYDROGENATED STARCH HYDROLYSATE - SODIUM COCOAMPHOACETATE - PEG-7 GLYCERYL COCOATE - SODIUM COCOYL GLUTAMATE - SODIUM LAURETH SULFATE - SODIUM LAURETH-8 SULFATE - CETEARETH-60 MYRISTYL GLYCOL - POLYSORBATE 20 - COCO-GLUCOSIDE - GLYCERYL OLEATE - SODIUM CHLORIDE - CITRIC ACID - MAGNESIUM LAURETH SULFATE - SODIUM OLETH SULFATE - POLYQUATERNIUM-10 - MAGNESIUM LAURETH-8 SULFATE - PEG-75 SHEA BUTTER GLYCERIDES - MAGNESIUM OLETH SULFATE - SODIUM ACETATE - BRASSICA CAMPESTRIS (RAPESEED) STEROLS - RASPBERRY SEED OIL/PALM OIL AMINOPROPANEDIOL ESTERS.|
|Disclaimer||Please note: While we try to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. For the most up to date information, please check the side of the packaging upon receipt of the item.|
|Sustainability Committment||Landys Chemist is committed to creating a more sustainable world. As part of our commitment we only use recyclable materials for our packaging. That means no plastic waste and we're alway looking for ways to improve further. In addition we recycle the vast majority of our own waste. We also provide invoices electronically rather than on paper to reduce paper waste.|
As an NHS business we work tirelessly to provide support to our local community with a particular focus on those most vulnerable and in need. In addition we also support a number of local charities in North West London to try and help create a more equitable society.