Uriage Xemose Emollient Soothing Mist 200ml
Why not try...
- La Roche-Posay Effaclar H Compensating Soothing Moisturiser 40ml✓ Moisturises oily skin that feel ...Special Price £14.45 Regular Price £17.00
- BioDerma Hydrabio Serum Moisturising Concentrate 40mlBioDerma Hydrabio Serum Moisturisin ...Special Price £14.63 Regular Price £19.50
- Cetaphil Body Cream 450gCetaphil Body Cream: Helps reple ...£14.99
- La Roche-Posay Effaclar Mat 40ml✓ Apply La Roche-Posay Effaclar M ...Special Price £14.45 Regular Price £17.00
Uriage Xémose SOS Anti-Itch Mist offers your skin long lasting comfort and instant anti-itch.
This Uriage Xémose SOS Anti-Itch Mist offers your skin long lasting comfort and instant anti-itch.
- Soothes in less than 60 seconds. Instant anti-itch high efficacy
- Practical and playful use
- Nourishes Intensely - 10% Shea Butter + Illipe oil for an intense nutrition
- Long-lasting comfort - 24H anti-recurrence action
How to use:
- Unlock the nozzle by turning it in the direction indicated at the back of the bottle
- Spray on the skin thanks to its practical 360° packaging
- Let it act for an immediate soothing
- The skin is protected for a long time
|Ingredients||Aqua (water, Eau), Butyrospermum Parkii (shea) Butter, Hydrogenated Polydecene, Squalane, Ceteareth-20, Cetearyl Isononanoate, Glyceryl Stearate, Butylene Glycol, Glycerin, Dicaprylyl Ether, 1,2-hexanediol, Ceteareth-12, Cetearyl Alcohol, Brassica Campestris (rapeseed) Sterols, Chlorphenesin, O-cymen-5-ol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Raspberry Seed Oil/palm Oil Aminopropanediol Esters, Shorea Stenoptera Seed Butter, Citric Acid, Asiaticoside, Phytosphingosine, Borage Seed Oil Aminopropanediol Amides, Tocopherol.|
|Sustainability Committment||Landys Chemist is committed to creating a more sustainable world. As part of our commitment we only use recyclable materials for our packaging. That means no plastic waste and we're alway looking for ways to improve further. In addition we recycle the vast majority of our own waste. We also provide invoices electronically rather than on paper to reduce paper waste.|
As an NHS business we work tirelessly to provide support to our local community with a particular focus on those most vulnerable and in need. In addition we also support a number of local charities in North West London to try and help create a more equitable society.