Valentino Uomo Eau de Toilette 100ml
Why not try...
- Prada L'Homme Eau de Toilette 100mlPrada L'Homme Eau de Toilette ...Special Price £61.50 Regular Price £80.00Out of stock
- Jean Paul Gaultier Le Male Eau de Parfum Intense 125mlTop Notes: CardamomHeart Notes: Lav ...Special Price £61.50 Regular Price £80.00Out of stock
- Valentino Uomo Born in Roma Coral Fantasy Eau de Toilette 100mlValentino Uomo Born in Roma Coral F ...Special Price £62.00 Regular Price £76.00
- Giorgio Armani Stronger with You Eau de Toilette 150mlGiorgio Armani Stronger with You Ea ...Special Price £65.00 Regular Price £85.00
Valentino Uomo Eau de Toilette Spray:
- For Him
- Woody fragrance
- Features notes of Bergamot, Myrtle Liquor, Coffee
Uomo simply translates as Man in Italian. Our Valentino man is a young Italian heir; he is well mannered, cultured, elegant; one that holds a casual attitude. The Uomo scent is inspired by a specific scene at the end of an aristocratic family lunch, on a huge table set on the terrace of a striking Roman palazzo.
What does Valentino Uomo Eau de Toilette smell like?
Valentino Uomo is a woody fragrance. The fragrance notes are emanating from the garden of the palazzo, as well as the beverages and desserts that are still on the table after everyone has left. In Uomo, woody notes in the base are the primary focus. The composition opens with bergamot and myrtle, succeeded in the heart by roasted coffee combined with gianduja cream, on a rich base created of cedar and precious leather.
Valentino Uomo Fragrance Notes:
- Top Notes: Bergamot, Myrtle Liquor
- Heart Notes: Crema Di Gianduia, White Leather
- Base Notes: Coffee, Cedar Wood
|Sustainability Committment||Landys Chemist is committed to creating a more sustainable world. As part of our commitment we only use recyclable materials for our packaging. That means no plastic waste and we're alway looking for ways to improve further. In addition we recycle the vast majority of our own waste. We also provide invoices electronically rather than on paper to reduce paper waste.|
As an NHS business we work tirelessly to provide support to our local community with a particular focus on those most vulnerable and in need. In addition we also support a number of local charities in North West London to try and help create a more equitable society.