Valentino Voce Viva Eau de Parfum 50ml
Top Notes: Italian Bergamot, Mandarin.
Heart Notes: Orange blossom absolute, Golden gardenia accord.
Base Notes: Crystal moss, Vanilla infusion.
Why not try...
- Carolina Herrera Very Good Girl Eau de Parfum 50mlVery Good Girl takes you on a surpr ...£66.00
- Viktor & Rolf Spicebomb Infrared Eau de Toilette 90mlGet ready to seduce... and be seduc ...Special Price £67.00 Regular Price £77.00
- Paco Rabanne Olympea Aqua Eau de Parfum 80mlTop Notes: Calamondin, Cashmeron H ...£65.00
- Jimmy Choo I Want Choo Eau de Parfum 100mlTop Notes: Mandarin, PeachHeart Not ...£67.00Out of stock
VOCE VIVA eau de parfum is an ode to Valentino multi-faceted femininity:
- A COLOR NOTE: a colorful and sparkling opening of Italian Bergamot, softened by sweet and juicy mandarin.
- A COUTURE NOTE: an opulent bouquet of orange blossom absolute and golden gardenia accord.
- A COOL NOTE: an unexpected crystal moss brings a modern intensity to the base becoming wholly addictive by the addition of enveloping vanilla infusion.
The bottle transmits the values of Maison Valentino and the VOCE VIVA femininity. A sleek block of glass refracts the light passing through its golden-hued scent allowing a V of light to emerge. Square and notched on the sides, it fits perfectly in the grip of your hand. The emblematic Valentino rockstud highlights the cap and collar, portraying a modern edgy personality. A vibrant red signs this iconic Valentino bottle. Red has always been the iconic color of the house, but as Pierpaolo Piccioli says, “to give a new perspective is a good challenge”. For him red is not only powerful but also a romantic and personal color.
|Ingredients||Alcohol, Parfum/Fragrance, Aqua/Water, Benzyl Salicylate, Benzyl Alcohol, Hydroxycitronellal, Linalool, Butyl Methoxydibenzoylmethane, Limonene, Ethylhexyl Salicylate, Geraniol, Citronellol, Methyl Anthranilate, Coumarin, Citral, TRIS (Tetramethylhydroxypiperidinol) Citrate, Farnesol, Isoeugenol, Benzyl Benzoate, CI14700/Red 4, CI19140/Yellow 5, Code F.I.L. B255632/1.|
|Sustainability Committment||Landys Chemist is committed to creating a more sustainable world. As part of our commitment we only use recyclable materials for our packaging. That means no plastic waste and we're alway looking for ways to improve further. In addition we recycle the vast majority of our own waste. We also provide invoices electronically rather than on paper to reduce paper waste.|
As an NHS business we work tirelessly to provide support to our local community with a particular focus on those most vulnerable and in need. In addition we also support a number of local charities in North West London to try and help create a more equitable society.