Vichy Dermablend SOS Corrector Concealer Stick
Why not try...
- Avene Cleanance MAT Mattifying Emulsion 40mlAvene Cleanance MAT Mattifying Emul ...£14.00
- BioDerma Hydrabio Serum Moisturising Concentrate 40mlBioDerma Hydrabio Serum Moisturisin ...Special Price £14.63 Regular Price £19.50
- Vichy Homme Hydra Mag C Anti-fatigue Hydrating Care 50mlAnti-fatigue moisturiser for men wi ...Special Price £14.45 Regular Price £17.00Out of stock
- La Roche-Posay Effaclar H Compensating Soothing Moisturiser 40ml✓ Moisturises oily skin that feel ...Special Price £14.45 Regular Price £17.00
- Lancome L'Absolu Gloss Sheer Lip GlossL'Absolu Gloss Sheer has a non ...As low as £19.60 Regular Price £24.50
The Vichy Dermablend Corrective Stick provides high coverage with a lightweight, blendable finish.
This new and improved version has been repackaged in an elegant tube for ease of use. Though the formula remains just the same, the stick now has a tapered head for more precise application. It's also available in a new range of colours that match up to the Dermablend Corrective Foundation, making it easier than ever to build your ideal level of coverage.
The Dermablend Corrective Stick is densely pigmented for the targeted concealment of minor to severe skin imperfections, including scarring, redness, dark circles, rosacea and vitiligo. Resistant to rubbing, water and sweat for up to 14 hours, it creates a natural looking finish that looks flawless and radiant, while protecting skin with SPF30.
The Dermablend Corrective Stick is perfectly suitable for sensitive skin. Tested under dermatological and ophthalmological control, the paraben-free, non-comedogenic and hypoallergenic formula contains no fragrance, and feels comfortable on the skin.
How to use: Use alone or as a compliment to foundation. Cleanse skin thoroughly and apply your usual moisturiser before make-up. Dab the stick onto the zone to correct directly, using light touches and without pressing the stick too hard Pat and spread the edges with your fingertips to blend the formula into your skin. Depending of the imperfection you wish to conceal, apply several layers of the localised corrector. Tip: For targeted corrections, choose a shade that is slightly lighter than the skin tone
|Sustainability Committment||Landys Chemist is committed to creating a more sustainable world. As part of our commitment we only use recyclable materials for our packaging. That means no plastic waste and we're alway looking for ways to improve further. In addition we recycle the vast majority of our own waste. We also provide invoices electronically rather than on paper to reduce paper waste.|
As an NHS business we work tirelessly to provide support to our local community with a particular focus on those most vulnerable and in need. In addition we also support a number of local charities in North West London to try and help create a more equitable society.