Viktor & Rolf Bonbon Eau de Parfum
Why not try...
- Chloe Nomade Absolu de Parfum 75mlChloe Nomade Absolu de Parfum: Spr ...£101.00
- Bvlgari Man Wood Essence Eau de Parfum 150mlBvlgari Man Wood Essence Eau de Par ...Special Price £91.50 Regular Price £115.00
- Hermes Terre d'Hermès Pure Perfume 30ml + 125ml RefillHermes Terre d'Hermès Pure Pe ...Special Price £102.00 Regular Price £128.00
Viktor & Rolf Bonbon Eau de Parfum:
- Floral Oriental Fragrance
- Bonbon is composed of sparkling, effervescent mandarin and orange slices
- Pure pleasure in a perfume
- Spoil yourself with its rich aromas
- Almost tempting enough to eat
Viktor & Rolf's Bonbon; a timeless sensation inviting a pure and absolute pursuit of pleasure. She who wears Bonbon, dresses herself in perfume whilst creating her own story. She is empowered, beautiful and complete. Bonbon is composed of sparkling, effervescent mandarin and orange slices - crystallized into crackling pieces of caramel wrapping succulent fruit.
What Kind Of Fragrance Is Viktor & Rolf Bonbon Eau de Parfum?
Fragrance Family: Floral Oriental
The fragrance flows languidly across the skin, as caramel would generously drip over an indulgent dessert. Finally, gaïc and cedar woods blend into the base note to achieve a surprising balance between smooth, creamy, milky sandalwood notes and the upright, stronger and darker notes of woody amber. The rich brown facets of the caramel accord are tenderly overcooked. Caramel characterises the scents evolution. From inception to completion, the caramel notes mature from a sharp, edible top note to softer and milkier in the middle then darkening to add depth to the base note.
- Top Notes: Mandarin Orange, Orange, Peach
- Heart Notes: Caramel, Orange Blossom, Jasmine
- Base Notes: Amber, Cedar, Sandalwood, Guaiac Wood
How to use Viktor & Rolf Bonbon Eau de Parfum:
- For instant infatuation, spritz this perfume onto the pulse points (on wrists, behind ears, and on neck).
|Ingredients||ALCOHOL, PARFUM/FRAGRANCE, AQUA/WATER, BENZYL SALICYLATE, LIMONENE, LINALOOL, BENZYL ALCOHOL, HYDROXYCITRONELLAL, ETHYLHEXYL METHOXYCINNAMATE, ALPHA-ISOMETHYL IONONE, COUMARIN, CITRONELLOL, BUTYL METHOXYDIBENZOYLMETHANE, ETHYLHEXYL SALICYLATE, BHT, GERANIOL, CITRAL, FARNESOL, BENZYL BENZOATE, CI60730/EXT.VIOLET2|
|Sustainability Committment||Landys Chemist is committed to creating a more sustainable world. As part of our commitment we only use recyclable materials for our packaging. That means no plastic waste and we're alway looking for ways to improve further. In addition we recycle the vast majority of our own waste. We also provide invoices electronically rather than on paper to reduce paper waste.|
As an NHS business we work tirelessly to provide support to our local community with a particular focus on those most vulnerable and in need. In addition we also support a number of local charities in North West London to try and help create a more equitable society.