Viktor & Rolf Flowerbomb Dew Eau de Parfum 100ml
Why not try...
- Hermes Calèche Soie de Parfum 100ml✓ Olfactory emotion: Warm, Sensua ...£102.00
- Yves Saint Laurent Y Le Parfum 100mlYves Saint Laurent Y Le Parfum  ...£96.00
- Armani My Way Eau de Parfum Refill Bottle 150mlRefill your My Way Flacon with this ...£97.00
- Narciso Rodriguez For Her Rose Musc Eau de Parfum Intense 100mlTop Notes: Moroccan Rose, Cinnamon, ...£105.00Out of stock
- Narciso Rodriguez For Her Amber Musc Eau de Parfum Intense 100mlTop Notes: Orange Blossom, MuskHear ...£105.00Out of stock
Top Notes: Dew Drops, Pear, Bergamot, Ambrette
Heart Notes: Iris, Rose
Base Notes: White Musk, Cashmeran, Heliotrope
Flowerbomb Dew is the new second skin floral facet of Viktor & Rolf's Flowerbomb perfume: dewy and delicate, this eau de parfum makes you reconnect with the essential, and gives you the power to reveal your natural glow, with a pure and transparent sensuality.
Flowerbomb Dew is a floriental musky perfume for women, an olfactory bomb of fresh flowers designed around a Dewy Rose Accord. This rose growing in water is infused with transparent morning dew, for a scent that melts in your skin. Envelops yourself with comforting musks, sensual iris to create the most glowy, second skin floral sensation.
The new scent is encapsulated in a slightly transparent pearly white bottle, a new gem in the flowerbomb family by Viktor & Rolf, inviting women to get rid of all the unnecessary, to reveal their power.
|Sustainability Committment||Landys Chemist is committed to creating a more sustainable world. As part of our commitment we only use recyclable materials for our packaging. That means no plastic waste and we're alway looking for ways to improve further. In addition we recycle the vast majority of our own waste. We also provide invoices electronically rather than on paper to reduce paper waste.|
As an NHS business we work tirelessly to provide support to our local community with a particular focus on those most vulnerable and in need. In addition we also support a number of local charities in North West London to try and help create a more equitable society.