Viridian 100% Organic Ultimate Beauty Oil 500ml
Suitable for Vegans
Made using only Organic Ingredients
Why not try...
- CLn Facial Cleanser 100mlUse on skin prone to dryness, rashe ...£25.50
- Avene Cleanance Comedomed Anti-Blemish KitSimple daily routine to remove exce ...£24.50
- Vichy LiftActiv Supreme Normal To Combination Skin 50mlSmoothing and firming daily moistur ...Special Price £25.50 Regular Price £30.00
- Clarins Eau Dynamisante Moisturizing Body Lotion 250mlThe Clarins Eau Dynamisante Moistur ...£27.00
- Vichy Liftactiv Supreme Day Cream SPF30 50ml✓ Helps reduce the appearance of ...Special Price £25.50 Regular Price £30.00
Viridian 100% Organic Ultimate Beauty Oil is a balanced source of 3:6:9 fatty acids including GLA. Contains a broad range of potent antioxidants including vitamin E (full spectrum of tocopherols and tocotrienols) and carotenoids including alpha-carotene, beta carotene and lutein. This delicious oil can be added to smoothies or salad dressing, drissled over food or simply taken off the spoon. Please do not cook with or heat this delicate nutritional oil as heating detroys vital nutrients and other healthy elements. Store in the cardboard tube provided and keep away from light and heat. Once opened, consume within six weeks. Take daily alongside Viridian's Ultimate Beauty Complex Veg Caps for the ultimate in hair, skin and nails. Certified organic by the Soil Association - better for the planet, better for you. First cold-pressed seeds, nitrogen-flushed in an amber glass jar for protection from light and air.
Directions: As a food supplement, take two to three teaspoons daily with food, or as directed by your healthcare professional. This highly nutritious oil can be added to fruit or vegetable smoothies, salad dressings, dips, soups or as a condiment drizzled over vegetables, pasta, rice, potatoes etc… or just taken off the spoon.
Organic golden flaxseed oil 48%
Organic hemp seed oil 36%
Organic avocado oil 6%
Organic evening primrose oil 5%
Organic pumpkin seed oil 5%
Each 5ml teaspoon provides approx:
Alpha linolenic acid (Omega 3) 1520mg
Linoleic acid (Omega 6) 1520mg
Gamma linolenic acid (Omega 6) 70mg
Oleic acid (Omega 9) 760mg
Organic golden flaxseed oil 48%
|Disclaimer||Please note: While we try to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. The products offered are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Results are not guaranteed and may vary from individual to individual.|
|Sustainability Committment||Landys Chemist is committed to creating a more sustainable world. As part of our commitment we only use recyclable materials for our packaging. That means no plastic waste and we're alway looking for ways to improve further. In addition we recycle the vast majority of our own waste. We also provide invoices electronically rather than on paper to reduce paper waste.|
As an NHS business we work tirelessly to provide support to our local community with a particular focus on those most vulnerable and in need. In addition we also support a number of local charities in North West London to try and help create a more equitable society.
Here’s what our other customers thought...
- Best oil blend on the market. I put it in my green smoothy every morning! Great for hair, skin, nails and nerves!
- Add it to your morning blend and all will be well xx
- Date does not last long enough to use it all up
- This oil is awesome. Suffered from eczema my whole life and hands constantly cracked and sore. Have been taking this for a year now and barely had any
- I have been taking this oil for 6 weeks and have not seen an improvement in my skin, I bought it based on reviews that it made skin look healthier. Pe