Vital Proteins Collagen Peptides 567g
✓ Bioavailable: Digested and absorbed by the body quickly for maximum benefits.**
✓ Beneficial: Supports healthy hair, skin, nails and joints**
✓ Easy To Use: Soluble in hot or cold liquids, including coffee and smoothies
✓ Dietary Compliant: Whole30® Approved and Paleo-Friendly
✓ Expertly Sourced: Grass Fed and Pasture Raised
Why not try...
This collagen peptides powder is sourced from grass-fed, pasture-raised bovine to ensure a high quality and sustainable source of this powerful ingredient.
Collagen is found in all of our connective tissues, tendons, ligaments and bones with its purpose being to provide these body parts with their strength, structure and elasticity. As we get older, our bodies become less efficient at producing collagen, which is why we recommend introducing ingestible collagen to your diet.
How to use: Vital Protein's collagen supplement is easily digested and soluble in hot or cold liquids, and 1-2 scoops a day is all you need!
Adding a scoop of Collagen Peptides to different foods (like desserts or dressings) or beverages (like smoothies or water) gives you the boost you need to support healthy hair, skin, nails and joints.
|Ingredients||Bovine hide collagen peptides|
|Disclaimer||This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Results are not guaranteed and may vary from individual to individual.|
|Sustainability Committment||Landys Chemist is committed to creating a more sustainable world. As part of our commitment we only use recyclable materials for our packaging. That means no plastic waste and we're alway looking for ways to improve further. In addition we recycle the vast majority of our own waste. We also provide invoices electronically rather than on paper to reduce paper waste.|
As an NHS business we work tirelessly to provide support to our local community with a particular focus on those most vulnerable and in need. In addition we also support a number of local charities in North West London to try and help create a more equitable society.
Here’s what our other customers thought...
- So I wanted to wait a while to write a review, this way I could speak about this products benefits. I've been using this product for 3 months
- A workout friend told me about this and how it’s good for your joints/workout recovery. I’ve been using it daily for 7 months and my finger nails
- I have joint issues so I wanted to add collagen to my diet in an easy way, and this powdered form fit the bill. I add one scoop to my morning tea/coff
- Currently on my second tub and I just cannot get enough. The powder is just completely flavourless and i use a spoon into my coffee everyday. I suff
- Great product - have been using this for a few months now - mix it in my tea each morning, slight taste but ok. Definitely notice improvement in hair,
- I have been consuming the Vital proteins Collagen powder for 6 months. I have purchased others over the years,to compare, but this is by far the best
- I use this product to help with pain in joints caused by the onset of rheumatoid arthritis. It's helping at the moment but i will keep trying and
- Supposed to be no flavour but by god I wish it was even mixed into things you can taste it and it really doesn't mix in great