Vital Proteins Marine Collagen Powder 221g
Why not try...
- Pure Encapsulations P5P 50 Capsules 180Pure Encapsulations P5P 50: provide ...£38.42
- Solgar Vitamin E 671mg (1000iu) Mixed Softgels 100Solgar Vitamin E 671mg (1000iu) Mix ...£37.99
- Garden Of Life Raw Organic Protein & Greens Lightly Sweet 488gGarden Of Life Raw Organic Protein ...£39.99Out of stock
- BioCare MicroCell CoQ-10 Plus Linseed Vegicaps 60Recommended Intake: One capsule tak ...£39.89
- PharmaNord Bio-Biloba 100mg tabs 150Pharma Nord Bio-Biloba 100mg Ginkgo ...£39.49
✓ Beneficial: Supports healthy hair, skin, nails and joints**
✓ Bioavailable: Digested and absorbed by the body quickly for maximum benefits
✓ Easy To Use: Soluble in hot and cold liquids, including coffee, smoothies and stews
Vital Protein's Marine Collagen is made from the scales of fresh, non-GMO, wild-caught white fish off the coast of Alaska. Itâs highly bioavailable, digestible and easily dissolves in hot and cold water.
How to use: Vital Protein's marine collagen peptides is easily digested and soluble in hot or cold liquids, and 1-2 scoops a day is all you need! Adding a scoop of this marine collagen powder to different foods (like desserts or dressings) or beverages (like smoothies or water) gives you the boost you need to support healthy hair, skin, nails and joints.** For a complete list of recipes, visit our Lively blog.
|Ingredients||Collagen peptides (from wild caught whitefish)|
|Disclaimer||This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Results are not guaranteed and may vary from individual to individual.|
|Sustainability Committment||Landys Chemist is committed to creating a more sustainable world. As part of our commitment we only use recyclable materials for our packaging. That means no plastic waste and we're alway looking for ways to improve further. In addition we recycle the vast majority of our own waste. We also provide invoices electronically rather than on paper to reduce paper waste.|
As an NHS business we work tirelessly to provide support to our local community with a particular focus on those most vulnerable and in need. In addition we also support a number of local charities in North West London to try and help create a more equitable society.