Shop our exclusive range of miscellaneous health supplements, including valerian root, immune defence formulations, bitter melon, yucca root and black seed oil. Whether you are trying to get a good night's sleep, want to improve your skin and hair or need to up your vitamin intake, shop our wide range of herbal supplements that will give your body the nutrition it needs.
Items 1-32 of 291
- Terranova Red Yeast Rice, COQ-10 & Bergamot Complex Vegicaps 50Special Price £28.00 Regular Price £35.00
- Terranova Red Yeast Rice, COQ-10 & Bergamot Complex Vegicaps 100Special Price £50.88 Regular Price £63.60
- Terranova Red Yeast Rice Complex Vegicaps 50Special Price £25.56 Regular Price £31.95
- A.Vogel Hyperiforce St. John's Wort Tablets 120Special Price £10.20 Regular Price £20.69
- One Nutrition Ashwagandha Capsules 60Special Price £18.49 Regular Price £22.99
- A.Vogel Passiflora Complex Spray 20mlSpecial Price £9.35 Regular Price £10.99
- A.Vogel Passiflora Complex Tablets 30Special Price £9.35 Regular Price £10.99
- Terranova Bitter Melon Vegicaps 50Special Price £7.96 Regular Price £9.95
- Terranova Bitter Melon Vegicaps 100Special Price £14.39 Regular Price £17.95
All you need to know about Miscellaneous
Can bitter melon help reduce blood sugar?
Bitter melon has many health benefits, and has been used throughout centuries to treat diabetes-related health problems. A study of 24 adults revealed that taking 2,000mg of bitter melon every day helped to lower blood sugar and haemoglobin A1c after four months. This is because bitter melon helps your body to naturally produce insulin, which regulates your blood sugar levels.
Is valerian root good for anxiety?
Yes – valerian has a calming effect on body and mind, and is used to combat poor sleep, anxiety, depression and feelings of stress. It can also be used to combat stomach cramps associated with menstruation. Despite its reputation for making you feel sleepy, valerian can be used regularly without feelings of grogginess the next day.
What is yucca root good for?
The root of the yucca plant is used for medicinal purposes and treating health problems such as joint pain, high blood pressure, colitis, stomach inflammation, bowel problems, diabetes, liver disorders and gallbladder problems. Yucca root shouldn't be consumed raw, as it can be poisonous. Consult your GP if you are thinking of taking yucca root supplements.
Can black seed oil help my skin?
Yes – black seed oil is commonly used to treat skin problems such as dryness, acne and redness. You can find black seed oil in many beauty lotions and creams, but it can also be applied topically as an oil itself. Black seed oil can help with acne after two months of application. It can also be used to treat psoriasis and ensure hydration, whilst helping new skin cells to regenerate. If applied to hair, it can soften the hair cuticle and prevent breakage. Consult your doctor before using black seed oil directly on your skin.