Wiley's Finest Bold Vision Softgels 60
Wiley's Finest Bold Vision provides:
✓ 20mg FloraGLO® Lutein per serving
✓ 500mg OMEGA-7 per serving
✓ 20mg Anthocyanins from Bilberry per serving
Why not try...
- Viridian Peak Focus Vegetable Capsules 60✓ Contains two highly researched ...£32.20
- Biocare Methyl Multinutrient Vegicaps 60Biocare Methyl Multinutrient is a s ...£31.87
- Solgar Extra Strength Glucosamine Chondroitin MSM tabs 60Not Suitable For Vegetarians. N ...£33.49
- BioCare Hair and Nail Complex Vegicaps 90Recommended Intake: One capsule tak ...£30.86
- Viridian Vitamin D3 (Vegan) 2000iu Veg Caps 150Not Suitable for a Kosher Diet Suit ...£31.35
Bold Vision: Proactive delivers select nutrients in two small softgels. Featuring FloraGLO®, the most clinically studied lutein, along with Omega-7 from Fish Oil, Anthocyanins from European Bilberry, and Astaxanthin from algae, Proactive nourishes eyes and supports healthy vision in adults of all ages.
Essential nutrients Lutein & Zeaxanthin build macular pigment density, protect from and reduce eye strain and contrast glare discomfort, improving visual acuity over the lifespan
Bilberry, along with lutein & zeaxanthin, reduces digital eye fatigue
Zinc, (non-GMO) Vitamin E, Palmitoleic acid (Omega-7), and Astaxanthin provide cellular nutrition, protection for eyes, and less vision loss
|Ingredients||Concentrated Fish (Pollock) Oil containing Omega-7 Fatty Acid Ethyl Ester, capsule shell (Fish (tilapia) gelatin, humectant: palm glycerin; purified water), Identity Preserved Non-GMO Vitamin E (Sunflower), FloraGLO® Lutein in Safflower Oil, Zeaxanthin in Safflower Oil, Zinc Picolinate, antioxidants: tocopherol-rich extract, Astaxanthin, Bilberry Extract, emulsifier: Sunflower Lecithin, natural colourant: beeswax|
|Disclaimer||Please note: While we try to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. The products offered are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Results are not guaranteed and may vary from individual to individual.|
|Sustainability Committment||Landys Chemist is committed to creating a more sustainable world. As part of our commitment we only use recyclable materials for our packaging. That means no plastic waste and we're alway looking for ways to improve further. In addition we recycle the vast majority of our own waste. We also provide invoices electronically rather than on paper to reduce paper waste.|
As an NHS business we work tirelessly to provide support to our local community with a particular focus on those most vulnerable and in need. In addition we also support a number of local charities in North West London to try and help create a more equitable society.
Here’s what our other customers thought...
- Has an improvement effect
- I feel this product has contributed positively to strengthening my eyes, with a daily regiment . I will continue to purchase.
- Great product for people who have to spent most of the day staring into display. No more red eyes, no more eye pain at the end of the day.