Zita West Vital Essence 1 Capsules 90
|Ingredients||Calcium Citrate, Magnesium Citrate, Vegetarian Capsule Shells (Hydroxypropyl Methylcellulose), Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C), Calcium Carbonate, Magnesium Oxide, Pomegranate Hull Extract (Punica granatum ), Choline Bitartrate, N-Acetyl Cysteine, Zinc Citrate, Ferrous Fumarate, Nicolinamide, Alpha Lipoic Acid, Pyridoxal-5-Phosphate (Vitamin 86), Calcium Pantothenate, Dicalcium Phosphate, Grape Skin Extract (Vitus vinifera ), Rice Hull Concentrate, Thiamine Mononitrate, Coenzyme Q10, Anti-caking Agents (Magnesium Stearate, Silicon Dioxide), Inositol, Riboflavin, D-Alpha Tocopheryl Succinate (Vitamin E), Sodium Alginate, Corn Starch, Modified Com Starch, Pea Starch, Beta Carotene, Manganese Citrate, Tapioca Maltodextrin, Microcrystalline Cellulose, Acacia Gum, Copper Citrate, Lutein, Sucrose, Antioxidants (Natural Mixed Tocopherols, Ascorbyt Palmitate, DL-Alpha Tocopherol, Sodium Ascorbate), Fractionated Coconut Oil, Lycopene, Hydroxypropyl Methylcellulose, Quatrefolic® 5-Methyltetrahydrofolate Glucosamine Salt, Cholecalciferol (Vitamin D3), Glucose Syrup, Sodium Selenite, Biotin, Potassium Iodide, Chromium Picolinate, Methylcobalamin (Vitamin B12)|
|Disclaimer||This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. Results may vary from individual to individual. While we try to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Please check the bottle for the most up to date information.|
|Sustainability Committment||Landys Chemist is committed to creating a more sustainable world. As part of our commitment we only use recyclable materials for our packaging. That means no plastic waste and we're alway looking for ways to improve further. In addition we recycle the vast majority of our own waste. We also provide invoices electronically rather than on paper to reduce paper waste.|
As an NHS business we work tirelessly to provide support to our local community with a particular focus on those most vulnerable and in need. In addition we also support a number of local charities in North West London to try and help create a more equitable society.
Here’s what our other customers thought...
- I am a fan of the Zita West clinic and even had a consultation there, but inconsistency around their vitamin doses has led me to make what could be a
- Very good. Sorry I have to return it only because it’s not needed anymore
- Another issue that i still need my answers to is Vitamin A while NHS website clearly states You should avoid taking Vitamin A while pregnant as it can
- I refer to these tablets as my "miracle pills" to my friends. I've not had morning sickness while taking them!! I'm usually hugely
- I bought these as I was looking for pregnancy vitamins with folate instead of folic acid. I’m very pleased and I sailed through my first trimester w