A.Vogel Emergency Essence 15ml
Why not try...
- Nature's Aid Premium Strength Rose Water 150mlVegetarian & Vegan. No artif ...£3.00
- A.Vogel Kelpamare 85mlKelpamare is a distinctive seasonin ...Special Price £3.10 Regular Price £3.65
- Nature's Aid Vitamin C 1000mg Effervescent (Orange Flavour) Tablets 20Vegetarian and Vegan. No a ...£3.00
- Quest Vitamins Zinc Citrate Tablets 30✓ High potency✓ Balanced with c ...£2.99
- Higher Nature Vitamin D 500iu Softgels 60Vitamin D is known as the ‘sunshi ...£2.99
- A.Vogel Po-Ho Inhaler Stick 1.3gPo-Ho essential oil for inhalation ...Special Price £3.10 Regular Price £3.65
A.Vogel Emergency Essence:
- Combination of flower essence
- Can help to aid comfort
- Can help with anxiety and distress
- This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent disease
What is Emergency Essence?
This combination of flower essences which can help to provide support during times of anxiety, alarm and distress. It is useful in any crisis situation such as stress, bereavement, accident or fear to help calm down nerves.
Taking this remedy will help the individual to feel comforted reassured, settled, supported and more courageous. Emergency Essence can be safely used alongside any of our other combination flower remedies.
Emergency Essence is available in a convenient 15ml size as well as the standard 30ml size.
Emergency Essence ingredients:
Tinctures of the flowers of Cherry Plum, Sweet Chestnut, Clematis, Yarrow, Red Clover, Orange Hawkweed, Rock Rose, Star of Bethlehem, Bluebells and Impatiens in equal amounts.
Alcohol Content: approx 27%(V/V)
Directions For Use:
Generally: 5 drops directly on the tongue, or in a little water. Repeat every 10 minutes if necessary.
Maintenance: 5 drops in a little water 3 times daily for up to 1 week.
Children: For children from 2 - 7 years use 3 drops.
The products offered are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Results are not guaranteed and may vary from individual to individual.
|Ingredients||Grape alcohol ( approx 27% ABV), infusions of Sweet Chestnut, Bluebell, Orange Hawkweed, Yarrow and red Chestnut, with Star of Bethlehem, Impatiens, Cherry Plum, Clematis and Rock Rose.|
|Disclaimer||This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. Results may vary from individual to individual. While we try to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Please check the bottle for the most up to date information.|
|Gender||Male, Female, Unisex|
|Suitable for||Vegan, Vegetarian|
|Age Range||15-35, 36-49, Over 50|
|Sustainability Committment||Landys Chemist is committed to creating a more sustainable world. As part of our commitment we only use recyclable materials for our packaging. That means no plastic waste and we're alway looking for ways to improve further. In addition we recycle the vast majority of our own waste. We also provide invoices electronically rather than on paper to reduce paper waste.|
As an NHS business we work tirelessly to provide support to our local community with a particular focus on those most vulnerable and in need. In addition we also support a number of local charities in North West London to try and help create a more equitable society.