Abercrombie & Fitch Authentic Man Eau de Toilette 100ml
Why not try...
- Yves Saint Laurent Black Opium Hair Mist 30mlYves Saint Laurent Black Opium Hair ...Special Price £30.00 Regular Price £36.00
- Cacharel Amor Amor Eau de Toilette 100mlCacharel Amor Amor Eau de Toilette: ...Special Price £27.99 Regular Price £30.00Out of stock
- Elie Saab Le Parfum Scented Body Lotion 200mlTop Notes: African Orange FlowerHea ...Special Price £28.00 Regular Price £34.00Out of stock
Abercrombie & Fitch Authentic Man Eau de Toilette Spray:
- For Him
- A citrus aromatic fragrance
- Refreshing and tonic Grapefruit opening
'Authentic' is a fresh scent, but with a modern twist. Just like him, this new scent highlights the originality of the wearer, it is raw, timeless and memorable - 'Authentic'.
What does Abercrombie & Fitch Authentic Man Eau de Toilette smell like?
Authentic Man is a citrus aromatic fragrance. Its refreshing and tonic Grapefruit opening, heightened by exciting drops of Natural Ginger Oil, is unexpectedly warmed up by a vibrant finish of Clearwood. Together, these genuine ingredients compose a fragrance that is like a second skin for the Abercrombie & Fitch man.
Abercrombie & Fitch Authentic Man Fragrance Notes:
- Top notes: Grapefruit, Bergamot, Pink Pepper
- Heart notes: Ginger oil, Clary Sage, Lavender
- Base notes: Warm Clearwood, Suede
How To Apply Abercrombie & Fitch Authentic Man Perfume:
Hold the fragrance 5 inches away and spray your skin, focusing on pulse points (neck and wrists). Alternatively, spray generously in front of you and walk through for a full coverage. Don't rub the fragrance in, as it will affect the trail.
|Ingredients||Alcohol Denat, Water/Aqua/Eau, Fragrance/Parfum, Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate, Butyl Methoxydibenzoylmethane, Ethylhexyl Salicylate, BHT, Amyl Cinnamal, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Citral, Eugenol, Limonene, Linalool, Yellow 5 (CI19140), Yellow 6 (CI15985), Ext Violet 2 (CI60730)|
|Sustainability Committment||Landys Chemist is committed to creating a more sustainable world. As part of our commitment we only use recyclable materials for our packaging. That means no plastic waste and we're alway looking for ways to improve further. In addition we recycle the vast majority of our own waste. We also provide invoices electronically rather than on paper to reduce paper waste.|
As an NHS business we work tirelessly to provide support to our local community with a particular focus on those most vulnerable and in need. In addition we also support a number of local charities in North West London to try and help create a more equitable society.