Abercrombie & Fitch Authentic Night Eau de Parfum 100ml
Why not try...
- Clarins Eau Extraordinaire Revitalising Silky Body Cream 200mlClarins Eau Extraordinaire Revitali ...Special Price £29.00 Regular Price £31.00
- Coach Dreams Sunset Eau de Parfum 40mlCoach Dreams Sunset Eau de Parfum S ...Special Price £30.50 Regular Price £35.00Out of stock
- Yves Saint Laurent Black Opium Hair Mist 30mlYves Saint Laurent Black Opium Hair ...Special Price £30.00 Regular Price £36.00
- Viktor & Rolf Flowerbomb Bombilicious Shower Gel 200mlViktor & Rolf Flowerbomb Bombil ...Special Price £30.00 Regular Price £35.00
Abercrombie & Fitch Authentic Night Eau de Parfum:
- For Her
- Authentic and memorable fragrance
- Floral hearts of tuberose, magnolia and jasmine
Authentic Night for Women is for the woman who loves sharing life's real and unexpected moments with friends, free to express her true self.
What does Abercrombie & Fitch Authentic Night Eau de Parfum smell like?
This authentic and memorable fragrance opens with notes of blackcurrant, pink pepper and pink lady apple. Floral hearts of tuberose, magnolia and jasmine give way to a woody base of cedarwood, sandalwood and patchouli.
Abercrombie & Fitch Authentic Night Eau de Parfum Fragrance Notes:
- Top Notes: Blackcurrant, Apple, Pink Pepper
- Heart Notes: Tuberose, Jasmine Sambac, Magnolia
- Base Notes: Patchouli, Cedar, Sandalwood
|Ingredients||SD Alcohol 40-B (Alcohol Denat), Fragrance/Parfum, Water/Eau (Aqua), Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate, Butyl Methoxydibenzoylmethane, Ethylhexylsalicylate, Benzophenone-3, BHT, Benzyl salicylate, Citral, Citronellol, Coumarin, Geraniol, Hydroxycitronellal, Limonene, Linalool|
|Sustainability Committment||Landys Chemist is committed to creating a more sustainable world. As part of our commitment we only use recyclable materials for our packaging. That means no plastic waste and we're alway looking for ways to improve further. In addition we recycle the vast majority of our own waste. We also provide invoices electronically rather than on paper to reduce paper waste.|
As an NHS business we work tirelessly to provide support to our local community with a particular focus on those most vulnerable and in need. In addition we also support a number of local charities in North West London to try and help create a more equitable society.