Abercrombie & Fitch Authentic Night Eau de Toilette 100ml
Why not try...
- Yves Saint Laurent Black Opium Hair Mist 30mlYves Saint Laurent Black Opium Hair ...Special Price £30.00 Regular Price £36.00
- Cacharel Amor Amor Eau de Toilette 100mlCacharel Amor Amor Eau de Toilette: ...Special Price £27.99 Regular Price £30.00Out of stock
- Elizabeth Arden My 5th Avenue Eau de Parfum 50mlElizabeth Arden My 5th Avenue Eau d ...Special Price £28.80 Regular Price £36.00Out of stock
- Coach Floral Blush Eau de Parfum 30mlCoach Floral Blush Eau de Parfum Sp ...Special Price £29.00 Regular Price £35.00Out of stock
- Carolina Herrera Good Girl Leg Elixir 150mlCarolina Herrera Good Girl Leg Elix ...Special Price £31.50 Regular Price £38.50
Abercrombie & Fitch Authentic Night Eau de Toilette Spray:
- For him
- A fougere-oriental fragrance
- Addictive and ultra-masculine base notes
Authentic Night for Men is for the man who thrives on living life with unapologetic spirit and energy, the man who always cheers for his friends and loved ones.
What does Abercrombie & Fitch Authentic Night Eau de Toilette smell like?
Authentic Night For Men is created by Gil Clavien, who “wanted to create a ‘see-through’ effect to tell the story of contrast and tension.” His multifaceted fragrance contrasts refreshing crisp apple, juicy rhubarb and aquatic lotus with the deeper tones of fresh lavender and cosy vanilla in the heart. Finally, the addictive and ultra-masculine base reveals a clever blend of oakmoss, textured leather and creamy tonka bean.
Abercrombie & Fitch Authentic Night Eau de Toilette Fragrance Notes:
- Top Notes: Apple, Rhubarb, Lotus
- Heart Notes: Vanilla, Lavender, Clary Sage
- Base Notes: Tonka Bean, Oakmoss, Leather
|Ingredients||SD Alcohol 40-B (Alcohol Denat), Water/Eau (Aqua), Fragrance/Parfum, Butyl Methyldibenzoylmethane, Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate, Ethylhexyl Salicylate, BHT, Citral, Citronellol, Coumarin, Geraniol, Hydroxycitronellal, Linalool, Ext Violet 2 (CI60730), Yellow 5 (CI19140), Red 33 (CI 17200)|
|Sustainability Committment||Landys Chemist is committed to creating a more sustainable world. As part of our commitment we only use recyclable materials for our packaging. That means no plastic waste and we're alway looking for ways to improve further. In addition we recycle the vast majority of our own waste. We also provide invoices electronically rather than on paper to reduce paper waste.|
As an NHS business we work tirelessly to provide support to our local community with a particular focus on those most vulnerable and in need. In addition we also support a number of local charities in North West London to try and help create a more equitable society.